42.

"I'm going to pull out, okay?" I looked down at Elizabeth to see her agreeing with a small nod

She held her breath as I started moving my hips back slowly, trying to make it as little uncomfortable for her as possible. She still let out a quiet hiss though, and I murmured a quick apology, my hands rubbing up up and down her thighs to soothe her. Once I was fully out, we both sighed in relief, sharing a short kiss before I got off of the bed to make my way into the bathroom.

I discarded the condom and washed my hands, finding my own reflection in the mirror. The guy staring back at me was a stark contrast to what I had been used to seeing lately. My cheeks were pink, eyes bright and my hair was a mess on top of my head. I just looked so full of life and I couldn't fucking stop smiling.

Every time I tried to keep a straight face, I failed. I felt like a teenager, falling in love for the first time and it was the best fucking feeling ever. I was floating ten feet high up in the air and I never wanted to come down.

Everything that had just happened felt like a daydream. It was everything that I had ever imagined it to be like, and more. I was still quite in shock, not expecting to be swept off my feet like this at all. For some reason I had thought I was tougher than that, but apparently I was wrong. Elizabeth's warmth and everything that came with her just melted me without even trying and I quickly had to realise that I was a fucking puddle on the floor for her. And the crazy thing was, I didn't even mind.

I enjoyed basking in her, nothing compared to the feeling of holding her in my arms and just being close to her in general. I had never felt a connection this strong with anyone before and I knew that I never would either. Now I was more certain than ever before... It was her or no one.

When I walked back in the bedroom, I found Elizabeth in the exact same position I had left her. She was lying on her back, legs stretched out, arms up resting right above her head. Her eyes were closed and I think she had never looked so relaxed and peaceful before.

Her naked skin was literally glowing, her chest slightly pushed out which allowed me to have the perfect view of her perky tits. I had to tear my eyes away before I got hard again, my heart was already beating faster just from looking at her and I was pretty sure the thoughts going through my mind right now, should've been considered criminal... I seriously needed to be stopped.

"Hi, pretty girl." I crooned quietly, climbing back on the bed to lie next to her. "How do you feel?"

Elizabeth's eyes slowly fluttered open before she turned her head to face me, a small smile playing on her rosy lips.

"I feel... fabulous." She whispered, making me grin in amusement.

"You do, huh?"

"A little sore, very naked, but altogether fabulous." Now I was laughing, my arm coming up to wrap around her waist and turn her on her side. We both were just two giggling messes as we stared at each other.