49.

Happy Valentine's Day you horny motherfuckers!!

"How's your hand, baby?" I asked Elizabeth, snapping her out of whatever daydream she was currently in as she stared out the window with a thoughtful look in her eyes

We were on our way to the beach, the whole day still ahead of us and I couldn't be more excited. Waking up with my cock buried deep inside Elizabeth's warm mouth meant that my mood was pretty much decided for the rest of the day, nothing could really bring me down from that high.

I felt on top of the world and I couldn't wait for everything that was ahead of us, all the plans that I had made. One of these being exactly what we were about to do, go and rent a speedboat.

One of the main reasons for this little trip was to hide away from the whole world for a while. Every single thing that I had on my mind for us to do, was private. I didn't want tourist attractions, I didn't want busy cities and I definitely didn't want prying eyes everywhere. I wanted me and her, just the two of us. A private boat seemed like a perfect choice.

"It's all good." Elizabeth turned her head to me with a smile, answering my question. "Doesn't hurt anymore."

"Good." I nodded, grinning like an idiot.

She decided not to put on a new bandage this morning, even though I tried to convince her otherwise. She claimed it was fine and that I was worrying too much for no reason which had made me roll my eyes... But I guess she was right after all, because her injuries were healing nicely. The wounds were now scabbed over and hopefully gone in a few days.

"How long until we get there?" Elizabeth questioned impatiently, making me chuckle as I stole a glance of the side of her face.

God, she looked so pretty. Even from that split second I could tell how much her eyes were sparkling and the way her skin had that healthy colour in it.

Happiness looked good on her.

"A few more minutes, mi amor." I cooed, pressing a quick kiss to her temple as a sudden question came to mind. "Which bikini are you wearing?"

Elizabeth laughed, pushing my face away and giving me a glare. I glared right back at her though, challenging her with a cheeky smile and no matter how much she tried to pretend she was annoyed with me, she gave me an answer anyway.

"The yellow one..."

I could feel my mouth starting to water just from the image that popped into my head, every fibre of my being coming to life, especially the ones between my legs. I don't think I had ever been this horny in my life... the memories of last night when she was on top of me, riding my dick like a fucking expert, were playing on a loop in my mind.

I wanted to have her over and over again, the way her body was moving on top of me was like a fever dream. I craved her hands on me constantly, I wanted to have my way with her anywhere and anytime she would let me, I wanted to fuck her brains out and make her come until she'd be physically incapable of doing so anymore.