29.

My hands were shaking

I had no idea what was happening, but for once I had no intention to start overthinking it. I just wanted to be here. With him.

I wanted to be in the moment, I wanted to enjoy what we were doing without having a meltdown over it and even though it wasn't easy, I knew I had plenty of time to freak out afterwards.

Everything felt like it was happening in slow motion, but I didn't mind. It only meant that this moment with him would last longer. I knew it was an empty wish, but I never wanted it to end.

Harry looked immaculate. Laying on the bed next to me, half naked, his breathing uneven, eyes wide and cheeks flushed. He was a sight for sore eyes.

I couldn't believe I had the chance to see him like this. He didn't look real, he looked like a creation of someone's imagination and the fact that I could reach out and just touch him whenever I wanted to, blew my mind away.

I was completely drunk on him. He mesmerised me in every possible way, I couldn't think straight, I didn't have time to question any of what was happening. I didn't know where my sudden bravery had come from, I never would've thought that I would be the one who initiated anything like this happening between us.

The moment my lips had touched his though, I just lost my mind. I felt like I was on fire, he took over me entirely, all I could see and feel was him. He was everywhere, it was like he became one with me and I had never felt anything even close to that.

Right at that moment I wanted everything with him. If he would've asked to go all the way I knew I would've said yes. I knew it was better that we didn't though, I was far from ready for that and I was absolutely sure Harry was well aware of that fact as well.

What had just happened was more than enough to think about later, but once again, I didn't want to do all the thinking now. I just wanted to enjoy him.

"You okay, baby?" Harry's strained voice snapped me out of it, our eyes meeting in the dark.

I studied his face for a minute, he looked like he was about to burst into tears from all the pent up frustration and I honestly felt quite bad for him. I could tell he was trying his best to keep it together for my sake and the fact that he still wanted to make sure I was okay, even though he was the one who looked like he could faint at any second, was the sweetest thing.

"I'm good." I nodded at him, placing my hand on his bare chest. "Tell me what to do."

"You don't have to do anything." He shook his head quickly, wrapping his hands around my upper arm in the most gentle way. "Just... come here. Want you closer."

I didn't think twice before scooting closer to him, getting comfortable on the bed as I layed down next to him. I rested one leg over his muscular thigh, my chest flush against his side and our faces inches away.