32.

"Your wish is my command, baby

"Your wish is my command, baby." Harry mused, making me breathless already, even though he wasn't doing anything special.

His low, seductive voice and the way his fingertips danced against my skin though, was apparently enough to make me lose my mind.

I could feel the nerves kicking in as I shifted my hips under his touch, my heart hammering in my chest as I waited for his next move in anticipation.

Because to be completely honest, ever since Harry had shown me what it was like when he made me 'feel good', it had been on my mind, going on a loop. I had thought that once I actually registered a few hours afterwards what had happened between us, I would freak out, but it was the opposite really.

I only got more worked up, wanting and craving more and dreaming about that certain feeling. I never had an orgasm before that, so it was like Harry had opened a whole new world for me. He showed me something that was completely new and unfamiliar, but mind-blowing at the same time.

He touched and explored places I didn't even know I had and I knew this was only the very beginning so I couldn't even imagine what other things he was going to introduce me to.

It was still really scary though, handing myself over to someone like that, giving up all control over my own body... but the thing was, once Harry laid so much as a finger on me and looked at me the way he did right now, I was done for.

I trusted him more than I ever trusted anyone and he made me forget about the parts of my brain that kept saying that this was too fast or that I would regret it later. I simply didn't care, all I cared about was him and the way his forest green eyes kept staring at me.

I was in love with him and he was in love with me. I wanted to do this, I wanted to explore my body as well as I wanted to do the same with his.

I kept thinking about doing all these different things with him which was crazy, because I never thought I'd ever have thoughts like that about anyone. And now here I was, fantasizing all day long about the different ways he would touch me.

I wanted to experience that high over and over again and I also wanted to see him in that euphoric state more than anything. He was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen and that blissful look in his eyes the last time we had gotten intimate like this, was enough to set my body on fire.

"Can you take these off for me?" Harry breathed, making me lose my train of thought as he fumbled a bit with the button of my jeans.

I gulped, nervously reaching for the fabric, undoing it and starting to push the piece of clothing past my hips and down my legs. I kicked it off completely, now leaving myself only in my t-shirt and underwear.

Harry was still under the covers, only in his boxers like he had fallen asleep the night before. Not being able to fully see him bothered me, but I didn't know how to tell him that.