55.

"Alright, thank you

"Alright, thank you. I love you." I mumbled into my phone, a small grin involuntarily forming on my lips as I heard my best friend say those three simple words back within a heartbeat. "I'll see you soon. Bye."

With that, the phone call ended and I felt my shoulders dropping in relief, a huge weight being lifted off of me. My decision was finally made, one that I had been constantly stressing about these past few days.

There was only one thing left. Telling Harry.

"Elizabeth, are you done packing?" His voice from down the hall filled my ears as if it was on cue, and I stood up from the bed, gathering my thoughts and mentally preparing for the little speech I had made up in my head.

I took a deep breath, glancing down at my empty suitcase on the floor, just as Harry stepped into the bedroom.

"You haven't even started yet?" He questioned, his eyes immediately falling on my clothes still sitting pretty in his closet. He didn't sound angry, but he had a small frown between his eyebrows, not understanding how come I had made no progress, even though I came up to do this like thirty minutes ago.

It was Monday evening, two days before the Europe leg of Harry's tour kicked in. He was full on ready to leave, all of his bags packed, everything sorted out– well, everything, except me. We agreed that I was joining him for a week before school would start back up again, so we could explore a little bit of Europe together. It was sort of supposed to be the summer's last hurrah. The perfect ending...

"No... I had a call with Cash, sorry." I sighed, gesturing to my phone before I dropped it down on the bed.

"Oh." Harry nodded in understanding and stepped closer to me, pecking my lips quickly. "How is she?"

"She's good." I hummed with a small smile as he walked over to his closet, taking one of my dresses out.

"Do you need any help with this?"

I swallowed and shook my head, feeling the sharp sting in one of my nail beds as I aggressively picked at the skin. I'm not sure why I was so anxious about this, I knew Harry wouldn't react like an asshole once I presented him the idea that I had been debating on, and still... I was a nervous wreck.

I guess the decisions that life had been forcing me to make in the last couple of weeks really took a toll on me. It hadn't been easy, but then again, that's what I had been doing for as long as I can remember... Facing tough situations, trying to make it out with as little damage as possible, standing up over and over again every time I hit the ground. This was no different.

"Actually... I wanted to talk to you... about something." I said carefully, taking the dress out of his hand so I could put it back to where he had found it.

Harry frowned at me, probably already alarmed by my serious expression. Scaring him was the last of my intentions, but I couldn't really help it.

"That doesn't sound so good." He let out a breathy chuckle, only half joking as he stared at me intently.