33.

We stayed at the studio pretty late, celebrating the album with Harry's friends

We stayed at the studio pretty late, celebrating the album with Harry's friends. We talked and danced and joked around, having the time of our lives and doing our best to make the night as special as possible.

Harry deserved it.

In my eyes he was the most magical human being on this planet and sometimes I still felt like I needed to pinch myself to make sure that he was actually real. He was the sweetest angel ever and this night was only another proof of that.

He was literally glowing, all the anxiety leaving him the second we got to the end of the album which made me stare at him with loving eyes and the widest smile. A kind of lightness took over him for the rest of the evening that had me wanting to explode from happiness for him.

A huge smile lit up his face, eyes sparkling from contentment and warmth radiating off of him which made me fall in love with him all over again. He was beautiful, inside and out.

Seeing him like that did things to me that I don't think I would ever be capable of explaining, but as I watched him, laughing and dancing around with his friends, I made a promise to myself.

I decided that I would always, always stand by his side. Whatever happens I would love him and fight for him and be there for him for the rest of my life. He had my heart, he had all of me and I swore to myself that I would never ever give up on us. He was my everything.

After making that decision I felt the insuperable urge to go and kiss him so that's exactly what I did. I could tell he still wasn't quite used to me being so forward, slightly stumbling back from the force I practically jumped on him and also needing a moment to register what was happening before he properly kissed me back. He seemed to love all the more this side of me though, pulling me close to him and pushing his tongue past my parted lips with confidence and hunger.

"I want to take you home." He whispered to me, ignoring all his friends as they cheered us on loudly.

"Are you sure? Harry, we can stay as long as you want—"

"No. I want just the two of us, alone." He cut me off, pecking my lips as he waited for my answer.

I honestly wasn't sure if I would ever be able to get used to his sweet words, every time he said things like this I was melting into a puddle. He made my heart race and took my breath away so effortlessly, it was actually slightly embarrassing at this point.

I managed a small nod, feeling like I was in a trance with the way he was looking at me, the green in his eyes making every one of my brain cells go crazy.

Without another word, he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as he started going around the room to say our goodbyes to everyone. They kept teasing him that he was a grandpa for leaving so early and also joking that it was rude to ditch your own party, but Harry just laughed it off, telling them that it was time for the afterparty now that unfortunately no one was invited to, except me.