20.

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

"Which one?" I ask the question with a serious face, holding up two of my black dresses as Cash takes a seat on my bed.

I'm back in New York, and today is the day of Harry's New Year's show. I'm bringing Cash and we're currently getting ready together, Harry already left to go to the venue he's playing at.

We came home a few days ago, Harry stayed with me ever since and he's going back to LA tomorrow...

I'm honestly already dreading the moment we have to say goodbye to each other. These past couple of days with him have been an absolute dream and I have no idea when he will visit me next.

His baby is about to be born and Sierra is constantly nagging him and freaking out that he's not in LA. If it was up to her she wouldn't even have let Harry go home for Christmas. Apparently the baby doesn't want to come out yet though, meaning Harry won a couple extra days to enjoy New Year's eve.

I'm honestly very excited for tonight. I can't wait to see him perform live and the thought of all those new people doesn't scare me half as much as it would in any other situation either.

I'm curious how he'll be towards me in a setting like this.

Surprisingly enough, after my emotional breakdown everything has gone back to pretty much normal. Harry doesn't treat me differently, I don't feel like he pities me or anything, which is good.

He's just... there for me, most of the time silently.

He hasn't asked questions at all and that makes me incredibly grateful. I'd preferably wouldn't talk about any of it for the next like six months or so...

I often catch him getting lost in his head though, I don't think he notices, but he spaces out a lot since I told everything. I guess that's his way of coping with it.

He also apologised for his reaction. I told him it's completely understandable he reacted the way he did, I can't really imagine how he must've felt hearing those stuff. He said he still feels guilty for freaking out like that though.

Growing up with someone and not having a single clue about any of that kind of shit is pretty fucked up I guess, so I really don't blame him at all.

The point is that we're good. I'm back to pretending everything is great and Harry thankfully doesn't try to convince me otherwise.

"The red one." Cash tells me after thinking through my question, earning an eye roll from me.

"That's not an option, you ass." I say, throwing both of the black dresses at her.

She laughs at me loudly, standing up and walking over to my closet. She's been trying to convince me to wear the dress I got from her a few weeks ago.

She went shopping and bought it for herself, but she accidentally got the size wrong... It's too small for her so she gave it to me, but I think it really is a piece of clothing I would never in a million years put on myself if it was up to me.