52.

10k words of pure smut, I swear my behaviour needs to be studied.

"Fuck, baby." I panted in desperation, kicking the door shut behind us as we stumbled further into the house.

Elizabeth's lips were on my neck, they had been ever since we walked out of the restaurant. The whole drive back was spent heavily making out while I tried my best not to get into a car crash, our soft moans filling the air as she basically attempted to rip my clothes off. By the time we entered the house, my suit jacket was long gone and my tank top was halfway pulled up my torso, ready to be discarded as well.

I wasn't sure where all this sudden sexual craving was coming from, but it was driving me insane. We hadn't done anything since our little kitchen counter adventure, both of us way too knackered to move a muscle yesterday, but now I felt like if I couldn't have my hands on her in the next two minutes, I was going to cry.

She was everything.

When she had walked out of the bathroom a few hours ago, wearing this dress... I don't know, I suddenly felt like I was getting kicked in the stomach in the best possible way. I swear she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life and honestly I just wanted to get on my knees and kiss the ground under her feet.

"I love you so much." I mumbled against her lips, grabbing under her thighs so I could lift her up, her ankles locking behind my back as I carried her upstairs.

"I love you even more."

"Impossible." I shook my head, peppering kisses under her jaw as I placed her down on the bed.

I took a moment to just stand there and admire her, my eyes burning into her angel-like features. Her pupils were as blown out as ever, cheeks slightly flushed, a strand of hair sticking between her rosy lips as she panted, watching me hungrily. I felt my already racing heartbeat picking up even more at the thought of my plans for tonight.

"What are you doing to me?" I breathed mindlessly, climbing up on the bed as well. I was dying to be closer to her.

Elizabeth didn't say anything, she just reached up and pulled me down to her so she could connect our lips. The kiss was slow and sensual, but just as passionate as before, making my head spin as I tried not to be crushed by all these emotions that she made me feel. I was so gone for her.

Her free hand roamed my naked upper body and my hips automatically started grinding into her at the contact, desperately searching for some kind of relief. I was aching in my pants, I had been ever since leaving the restaurant and it was starting to get painful.

I was impatient, softly moaning under my breath as my wandering hand found the material of her skirt and I gripped onto it, pulling it up to reveal her smooth legs inch by inch. Just the simple knowledge that she was fully naked underneath the dress made my cock twitch and I whimpered needily, rocking my hips with more purpose.