22.

I'm woken up the next morning by the feeling of bright light shining down on my face

I don't open my eyes right away, at first I'm just trying to ignore the horrible pounding of my head as I slowly come to my senses.

Next things I notice are the body closely pressed against my front and the very apparent, growing bulge in my briefs making contact with that same person's behind.

My right hand rests on the shape of a t-shirt covered hip, then slowly starts travelling down in my still half asleep state.

I slide it past the material of a tiny short, feeling the bare, smooth skin of a thigh underneath my fingertips as my mind starts to wonder back to yesterday night.

The club.

Drinking.

Dancing.

Getting back home.

Elizabeth having a nightmare— wait a minute...

Elizabeth.

My hand pulls back like I touched fire as realisation hits me, my eyes snapping open instantly.

The first thing I see is a mess of brown hair spread out on the pillow next to me and that's all the confirmation I need.

It's her. And this is her bed. We slept together in her bed, because she wanted me to stay.

And now it's her ass my morning erection is pressing against.

Fuck.

I rub my palm over my face, internally groaning in misery because how the fuck did I get here?

I was fine just a few weeks ago... wanting to get my hands on her and fuck her brains out didn't even cross my mind, and now that's pretty much the only thing I can think about.

I slowly slide away from her warm body, pushing myself out of bed, careful not to wake her as I quietly walk out of the room.

I'm still very dazed, trying to adjust to the brightness surrounding me as I take one step after the other, the headache making the task ten times worse.

When I get to the open bedroom door the broken lock catches my attention immediately, bringing back even more memories.

Right, that happened as well.

I make my way towards the kitchen, desperately in need of a cup of coffee and a painkiller, but before I can reach my destination I glance at the couch, seeing my phone's screen lightning up on it.

I decide to do a little detour, taking a few steps towards the device, picking it up with a frown on my face.

I have 12 missed calls and a bunch of texts from two people.

Jeffrey and Sierra.

Shit.

From Jeff: