44.

this is a wild one, buckle up kids!

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

This was happening. This was really happening.

The second I closed the bedroom door behind me, my hands moved at lightning speed. I quickly threw my already unbuttoned shirt on the floor before I also undid my pants and pulled them down alongside my underwear. There was not an ounce of hesitation in my movements, I wanted this.

The anticipation was overwhelming, I could feel my heart violently thumping in my chest and I knew that I needed to calm down, because I swear I was close to going into cardiac arrest. But my god, the way she just looked at me, talked to me...

There was something in her tone, something I was unfamiliar with. I don't know if it was because of the wine, but suddenly she just radiated confidence and she looked like she barely noticed the change of dynamic between us. It came so naturally... and I couldn't deny how much it turned me on even if I wanted to.

For me, giving up control wasn't easy. I couldn't do it with anyone, that sort of thing required a lot of trust and sometimes letting go was just not an option for me. With Elizabeth though, it was a no brainer. I could've done it from the very first moment if she wanted me to, but our situation was a tad bit more complicated than that.

She was inexperienced and so far she needed guidance from me which I had no problem with, of course. But this... this was different. She just did a complete one-eighty, switching up the roles without hesitation and I could've dropped to my knees when I saw the look in her eyes. My whole body was suddenly on fire, my stomach doing backflips in excitement and I knew I'd follow every single one of her instructions tonight, just like she wanted me to.

Once I got rid of all my clothes, I quickly climbed up on the bed, lying down in the middle and popping a pillow under my head. I sort of felt exposed like this in the room, alone and stark naked. It had been a while since I was in this situation, but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it.

My mind was racing with all the possibilities of what was about to happen. Would she tie me up? Would she choke me or gag me while jerking me off? Or maybe sit on my face?

Fuck, I would literally die if she sat on my face, that would for sure be the end of me.

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my shameful thoughts, my eyes falling on Elizabeth's figure as she stepped into the room with the tiniest smile on her face. I assumed she appreciated the sight of me, waiting for her in the exact way she liked me to. She paused for a second, slowly dragging her eyes up and down my body, sending shivers down my spine.

"Look at you... doing just as you were told..." She spoke up, praising me in a sweet tone as she started walking closer and I nodded eagerly, not taking my eyes off her for a second.