30.

"Holy fuck

"Holy fuck."

I heard Elizabeth's voice from behind me, making me turn around to be met with her as she was putting a pair of vintage yellow sunglasses on.

"What do you think?" She asked me with a serious look on her face, pursing her lips as she waited for my answer.

We were at the antique store I had told her about, currently wandering around the shop, Elizabeth completely in awe of all the cool items as she walked by my side with wide eyes. I knew she would like it, this was one of my favourite places in the city and I honestly couldn't wait to show her.

The moment she had stepped inside, instant pride and giddiness took over me as I watched her face, her lips curling up into a smile while she slowly looked around and observed the small store. I could tell she loved it, it took her only a few seconds to get lost and constantly stop to run her eyes over everything displayed in here.

She got stuck at the cameras the longest, for obvious reasons, taking almost every single one in her hands so she could have a closer look. Now we were at the back, me looking through all the vinyls as she was discovering the wide range of accessories on one of the shelves.

"That looks fucking sick." I tell her, answering the question as I tilt my head a bit in thought, wondering how the hell I was so lucky to have a girl like her by my side.

She was hot. And adorable at the same time.

A cute giggle left her mouth, turning back towards the rack of jewellery and other stuff, but leaving the shades on her face. I turned around as well, going back to search through the countless records in front of me as I allowed myself to get lost in my thoughts a little bit.

The first thing that came to mind was yesterday night. Because holy mother of god, what the hell was that?

If anyone had told me two weeks ago that that was how I was going to spend my night with her, I would've laughed in their face. I still wasn't sure how it all happened and how we had gotten to the point where both of us were naked, out of breath, swimming in an indescribable amount of pleasure and bliss as we made the first steps to discover each other's bodies.

It was unbelievable. I never would've thought that at the age of twenty-six I could have the chance to experience anything new when it came to sex, I thought I was long over that stage, but Elizabeth somehow still managed to prove me wrong.

Because even though I thought of myself as someone who had a reasonable amount of partners before, I had never felt anything close to what I had with her. And we hadn't even had sex. Hell, she didn't even touch me, she didn't have to.

All we did was a bit of hand stuff and that was enough for her to steal my breath away, making me feel so much pleasure I didn't know was possible.

In all honesty, I was fucking whipped. It actually made me think, wondering if I should feel concerned yet, because I was sure the way I felt about her was becoming slightly unhealthy at this point. She had me wrapped around her finger, I knew I would've done anything for her, it would only take one single word from her... and I had a feeling she had no idea.