64.

I'm seriously scared to post this, but oh well... (it's 12k words of pure smut and it might not be everyone's cup of tea btw so feel free to skip it, just no kink shaming please)

 (it's 12k words of pure smut and it might not be everyone's cup of tea btw so feel free to skip it, just no kink shaming please)

Two months later

How the fuck should I bring it up?

I watched as Elizabeth stood at the kitchen counter, washing the dishes as she hummed a song under her breath. I think it was Blackbird by The Beatles, but I wasn't quite sure. She looked relaxed and happy– She always looked so happy when we were here.

The magic of Italy, I guess...

I wish I could keep her here forever, away from reality, in our own little dreamworld, but unfortunately that wasn't an option. We had some time though, which was better than none. A few weeks just to ourselves.

Rose was gone for the day, she stopped by a few hours ago to have a chat and help us cook dinner, which turned out to be delicious by the way, before she went on her way again. So now we were alone and I had one single thing on my mind, I just didn't know how to bring it up.

"So..." I cleared my throat, stepping closer to Elizabeth, my eyes on her mostly naked back. It was exceptionally hot today so she was wearing her bikini top, paired with denim shorts, and I could see the line of her spine and the two dimples right at the bottom of her back. She looked insanely sexy, driving me crazy like this. "What do you want to do tonight?"

She hummed in thought, placing the last glass on the drying rack and wiping her hands with the washcloth. She then turned around, her blue eyes clear as the ocean, shining brightly even in the dim lights of this ancient kitchen.

"I was thinking that we could go for a walk." She said eventually. "The weather's perfect."

I swallowed and forced a smile, stepping even closer to her.

"Or..." I started in a suggestive tone. "We could stay in and... you know, do something else?"

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at me with a smile, her arms coming up to circle around my neck.

"Do what?" She faked confusion and I rolled my eyes. "Harry, if you want something just say it."

"You know exactly what I want."

"I don't, I'm sorry."

"Elizabeth..." I glared down at her in warning, really not wanting to participate in her little game.

She was well aware of what I was referring to, I was sure of it. A few days ago, before we arrived, she mentioned how we could use this holiday to... experiment some more, just like we did the last time. That was more than enough to pique my interest and Elizabeth only made it worse by saying that she had already bought some new stuff for us to play with.