51.

I was in the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror half naked as I inspected the very apparent bite mark on my shoulder that Harry had given me two days ago

I had to blush just from thinking back to that night, how I kneeled for him on the kitchen tiles, letting him fuck my throat like never before. I clenched my thighs together at the thought of his rough movements, making tears roll down my cheeks from the pressure before he threw me up onto the counter and basically murdered my vagina with his dick.

Raw.

We were so caught up in the moment that neither of us remembered to use a condom and the realisation only downed on us once Harry's cock softened inside me and his cum was ready to leak out. The way he had freaked out scared me for a moment too, but then thankfully I managed to somewhat keep my calm and make him relax as well. Although this little accident wasn't ideal in the slightest, it wasn't the end of the world either.

Early in the next morning he coaxed me awake with a glass of water and a small pink pill before slipping back under the sheets, a sheepish smile on his face as he watched me swallow. The rest of the day was spent in bed exactly like we had agreed. Just the two of us had consumed nearly two bottles of that top tier red wine, so the fact that we were hungover was the understatement of the year. Therefore we had no desire to do anything other than lay there like dead weight all day long.

Harry was even more affectionate than usual, clinging to me like he was afraid I'd slip through his fingers at any given second. His lips barely left my skin, constantly peppering tiny kisses wherever he had access to which of course, put a permanent smile on my lips. I loved it when he was going all soft like this and it made my heartbeat ten times faster than usual.

He was the same when he got drunk, like he just became this huge, squishy teddy bear. He made sure his hands were on me at all times, burying his head in the crook of my neck with pink cheeks and quiet giggles. There was nothing sexual in it, but it was intimate and I was in love with this side of him just as much as I was with his confident, self-assured one. I could never put into words how lucky I felt that I got to experience both. That I knew all of him and that he felt comfortable around me enough to show me every little part of himself.

"Baby, we should leave in like twenty minutes!" I heard his voice from the other side of the bathroom door. "Need any help with the dress?"

"No, I think I'm good." I told him as I reached for the dress that I was wearing tonight.

We were going on a date. A real, official date.

Harry was taking me out for dinner, he made reservations at a restaurant Rose had recommended to us and I couldn't be more excited about it. No matter how much I enjoyed the privacy, I also missed being around actual people sometimes. The idea of dressing up and going out somewhere nice made my stomach jump in excitement and Harry seemed more than eager as well. I think he craved normalcy and wanted to do everyday couple things with me without thousands of articles being written about it, so hopefully we'd have a calm evening tonight.