Hi, Future Brother~

As we hopped inside the car, I sent a message to Keisuke warning him that he better be standing on his port like a soldier ready for combat once we arrive

As we hopped inside the car, I sent a message to Keisuke warning him that he better be standing on his port like a soldier ready for combat once we arrive. Within minutes we pulled over to Keisuke's house that did actually listen to my advice. It was odd seeing him dressed in casual attire. I asked dad to honk at him twice, and as he did I swung the door open, stretched out my head outside, and yelled.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" I knew there be no other such magnific opportunity for this gag, I could see his eyebrow twitching in aggravation, most likely because I called him a loser, but he held it incredibly well and strode inside the car all confused.

"What's with the shopping segment?" I turned to him, a smile plastered onto my face.

"Don't take it to heart sweetie, it's just a reference to the movie." suddenly mother clasped her hands.

"Yes, the Mean Girls I watched it recently!" Wow, she was really up to times, maybe I should watch it with her to travel back in memory lane. But I decided to brief Keisuke on the matter.

"So I thought once we are done talking with Kazutora, we can leave you two alone so you can have buddy experience. Does that sound reasonable to you?" He just nodded, not even commenting on my weird choice of words, I guess he was nervous around my parents.

"Here is your getup." I handed him a pair of fake glasses.

"What's this for?" he asked all bewildered.

"Oh we all three gonna wear it, so we got one for you as well so you don't feel left out?" he just tilted his head in puzzlement, but he didn't question me.

It didn't take that long to reach our destination, we confidently went thru the front door, like we owned the place. I allowed dad to take care of this matter, and because he was somehow famous the procedure was easier than usual. At least that's what Keisuke told me. They guided us to a secluded room, where we could talk freely, thankfully this facility didn't function like a damn prison.

Suddenly they brought Kazutora to us, he looked so confused about having so many visitors at once. Thankfully we had a round table at our disposal so all of us sat down on the chairs provided.

"Please take a seat." Kazutora looked so conflicted he had to glance at Keisuke for any confirmation of what this visit was about, but Keisuke was just as baffled. We plopped on the fake eyeglasses all three of us at the same time, sending the poor two teenagers into a bigger limbo of bewilderment.

"Thank you that you could make it." I then plopped a perm down that had our documents that I handwrote during breakfast time today.

"My secret sources have told me, you're somehow jealous of my family life." Kazutora just stayed silent, probably not expecting me to tell it in the open. Dad struck a thinking pose, by plopping his arms on the table his chin resting on his palms.

"We calculated our finances and kidnapping a teenager from our distant family shouldn't be a problem." then mom struck the same pose while adding.

"But it's not kidnapping if you join us willingly... we would be glad to have you move in as our son." then I finished the invitation speech.