Busted?

As a band we finally managed to settle for a song we would play at the cultural festival, recently we have been exchanging ideas for the lyrics, considering Hinata already managed to come up with a melody we could play. Since it was our first time writing a song, we weren't obsessed with making it perfect, and neither did we consider if anything was overlapping with an existing song. Who cared about the copyright claims, we were just teenagers fooling around. But Hinata did explain I was her muse for the song apparently, she heard me hum something once and it stuck with her as inspiration for the song.

Yet all the English parts of the song were written by me because none of the other girls were fluent in that language, so they put trust in my capabilities to not write anything outrageous or offensive.

"I still don't understand why you keep wanting to sing in English," Emma mentioned, my perfect excuse for this situation was.

"I'm more confident in memorizing the English lyrics better, than Japanese. Also wouldn't it sound cool if half of the song was sung in another language?" But there was a possibility of the system helping me, considering I could most likely take advantage of its features. However, I wanted to put my own skills to use while performing. Hinata soon let out.

"That sounds reasonable, and even if the teachers realize half of our crew isn't attending their school they probably overlook it being satisfied someone so fluent is representing their school." I hoped the parents at the festivities wouldn't send their kids to this school just because of one student's English proficiency.

"But why do I always have this strange feeling your English is more polished than your Japanese?" Senju pointed out. Well, it was probably the case, since I have been only speaking Japanese for only a few months, but I refused to put any input to her statement.

Once we finished today's practice and we went our separate ways, I got an unexpected call from Jun.

Although I didn't want to involve myself with Valhalla business that much, it felt like Hanma was trying his hardest to come up with excuses to have me present, quite frequently in fact. He was mostly sending his messages thru Jun being aware I would listen to my Honda bro. Jun came there frequently, his goals were to either admire the other members' abs or check them out in the bathroom. It was mind-blowing to know, that no one else caught on to his strange behaviors.

Because of this I specifically told Jun to only call me on my first phone in case of emergencies, which was taking place right now.

"What is it?" I asked, hoping his urgency didn't come from wanting to talk about hot guys, which happened before.

"Michi, you're in trouble." He whispered into the lure, don't tell me he was saying my name inside the Valhalla headquarters.

"Didn't I tell you not to speak my name out loud when you're in the arcade?" I asked as he remembered that was a thing that occurred.

"I will remember it for the next time, but anyway it's bad,... Hanma and your brother somehow reconciled?" Did I need to give Tora a whole lecture about not associating with toxic people?

"And they suspect Jesus to be Michi... I mean they aren't wrong, but I bet you don't want to be found out, that's why I called." I was in deep trouble, but how come they arrived at such a conclusion? Sure many things were aligning with themself, like hair color, skin color, and our bikes being the same, but I firmly believed Hanma wouldn't come to such a strange conclusion because he saw my face as Jesus Honda.

"Don't tell me he will ask to take my mask off." I wasn't in possession of another face-changing potion. Were there perhaps some other ways I could avoid their further suspicions that weren't showing off my face? I was already freaking out since I had no clue what punishment I would need to face if I didn't fulfill this crucial mission.