Pretty Instructor~

On Wednesday Senju came to my class during the break to invite me to a hangout, I agreed although she asked me to meet her at our final destination because she had some matters to attend to before that, she just left me with a paper with the address written on it. After school, I grabbed some food, but when I was finally heading for my objective I saw a glimpse of Kisaki that was hanging with Hanma of all the people. I was shocked they were doing it so openly though my guess was because Kisaki wasn't yet part of Toman he had none to hide his relationship with Hanma with. I got curious regarding what they were chattering about.

"Change target." that's all I heard before Hanma finished his sentence. But he continued the conversation.

"Someone saw him with a girl." who were they talking about?

"How did she look like?" Kisaki asked, Hanma looked at his phone, but then his head suddenly turned and looked straight at me, he was contentiously looking at his phone and then back at me.

"That's her!" he said pointing at me, I tilted my head to indicate I was found in a confusing predicament.

Kisaki then turned his head, as soon as our gazes met his face turned sour.

"Tetta-kun~ what a coincidence~" of course I couldn't waste this glorious opportunity.

"You know her?" Hanma asked him but got totally ignored.

"Since you're here let me ask you a question." I just made a gesture with my hand that indicated I wanted him to keep speaking.

"Do you have a boyfriend by any chance?" I gasped loudly, this would be fun.

"Oh~ Have you changed your mind, that's why your asking. You finally decided to accept my feelings for you?" He got instantly angry, but Hanma just looked like he was enjoying a soap opera back home on a couch.

"No!" his voice I found rather cold.

"Then why do you want to know? Are you searching for a girlfriend for your friend? I'm not interested in giraffes tho." Before they could react I continued.

"No there is more to it, isn't there? Is that the person you like? Is this my fearsome love rival?" I just leaped and put Kisaki into a hug, to mark my territory.

"Tetta-Kun is mine!" only seconds in and he was already pushing me away.

"Let me go, you psycho!" I released him from the hug, only to whip out a tissue from my pocket and dab it under my eyes.

"So rude, all my love for you is nothing but sincere!" he didn't buy it.

"Can you just answer my question?!" I sighed shoving the tissue back into my pocket.

"I just got rejected, you think finding a boyfriend is like picking up stray cats from the streets?" Suddenly a phone was shoved into my face.

"Then what were you doing with this guy?" Hanma showed me a picture of Ryohei and me.

"That's basically the day I met him." I was so confused, why did they take his pictures, and what was this interrogation all about?

"And followed him home?" Why was he so interested.

"I'm not sure why this giraffe knows I followed him home, but he just let me borrow some manga books, is going to a guy's house a crime?" wait a moment here, from all the clues I got they were definitely keeping their eyes on Ryohei.

"Not sure what you think happens when you follow a guy home, I went to Tetta-Kun's house as well, does it immediately mean something happened between us? Aren't delinquents supposed to be against stupid social structures? You guys sound like old men stuck in the past." then I got an evil idea, I stepped away to get a better escape route.