Trickster~

On Monday morning, I unexpectedly came up with a master plan, a scheme so grand, that Kisaki wouldn't see it coming. Considering the glassed guy forbid Hanma from approaching me, because of Kazutora's sudden outburst. What would his reaction be if I let him know how not only the giraffe guy went against his orders and met up with me, but on top of that, also insinuated a kiss? When he was worried about Kazutora leaving Valhalla thanks to the fact, I would mention how I was ready to bust Hanma's ass, by telling on him to my brother.

Sure maybe there was a slim chance of Kazutora leaving Valhalla once he got delivered the news because he recently was acting like a siscon. But I knew what Kisaki was capable of, if he ruined my plans with his abilities once, there was a possibility of him doing it again. So until I had found a person which stronger or same level of speaking ability as Kisaki there was no way I would win.

I had also some hypotheses to back it up that it wouldn't be so easy. Sometimes it truly felt like the system was aware of the future, hence at times, it felt like it was guiding me in certain directions. I wasn't too sure why it needed to go a roundabout way about it, but if I was given a mission to not reveal myself before the fight, it must have meant it would be hard to convince Tora, out of it. It was not like I would give up trying tho.

So there was a better use of this situation, I could always see if I could make Kisaki agree to something ridiculous in exchange for my silence.

Once I arrived at school and took my seat I turned to Kisaki while asking.

"So did Hanma give you a smooch or two?" He looked away from his book, his expression already announcing that he thought I was out of my mind.

"If you try to make it sound like he's my boyfriend yet again- I swear to god." He pushed his glasses, further onto his nose, but shortly must have realized I was certainly serious.

"Why did you ask that?" I guess at this point he could figure out the deeper meaning behind my words.

"Well, you see... I told him yesterday that from the two of you, you're a far better kisser, not great but better. Yet his response was that he would be the judge of that... so I presumed his way of reaching that conclusion was to give you a kiss, maybe two." I gave him my explanation. Thankfully he could read between the sentences.

"Wait that idiot not only met up with you but kissed you?" I could see his eyebrows furrow in anger as I patiently tried to wait for his answer. Maybe Hanma did try to smooch him, that guy was unpredictable after all.

"I told him to stay away." He suddenly muttered under his breath and started to bite his nail. Was he terrified that his plans would foil?

"I was thinking of telling the news to my brother, who knows maybe he will chase the fool away. Kissing was not worth it. His techniques were mid." Or maybe I was simply biased because I felt nothing for that guy. I wasn't too sure but I definitely enjoyed the kiss with Kisaki the most, but I would never admit it to him, it would probably make his ego reach the wildest of peaks. Simply put, not worth it.

I observed Kisaki carefully, his pupils were shaking, and dread was written all over his face, even if he attempted his best to stay composed.

"Oh~ You don't want me to tell this news to my brother?" He actually nodded his head, probably hoping I wouldn't ask for his reasons.

"Is he so scary?... Not that it really matters to me, Tora doesn't need to know every single thing I do... but do tell me... what is it in for me? Why would I follow thru with your request?" He sighed while finally asking.

"What do you want?" I then showed him one finger.

"Be my slave... for one day. Not on a school day tho, I want to use the opportunity to my heart's content." He hesitated for a moment, probably trying to consider all the pros and cons.