Shiba Aftermatch~

Whatever the situation from yesterday was, it made me unable to sleep soundly at night, so upon waking up I realized there were some dark circles under my eyes. I was a tad on edge, I started to enjoy waking in the mornings once I got transmigrated into this world, but today I was dreading this day over since Taiju was supposed to rise and shine at 8 o'clock since I knocked him out with the glittery powder around 8pm yesterday. Thankfully this weirdo had some manners of not storming into Yuzuha's room as he pleased. I was expecting to be woken up and dragged away from her bed. I decided to calm myself down with some breathing exercises, but once we both admitted to being hungry we decided to venture out of the lair in hopes Taiju would piss off. But of course, he didn't, the first thing he did was accuse Yuzuha of using a weapon to knock him unconscious.

"I'm certain it was you!" He yelled and slammed his hand on the table, if he added some additional strength I could see this poor table breaking in two.

"I have never done such a thing!" She yelled back, this was giving me an endless headache, so I used one of the chairs to make a terrifying scratching sound. Getting Taiju's attention I admitted myself to my crimes.

"Yuzuha didn't do anything, I was the one that knocked you out. Singlehandedly." I looked around this house only tea could save me in those troubling times.

"Yuzu-chan do you have any tea around?" She whipped out some earl gray which was in bags, that had to suffice.

"You're just covering for her, I'm sure." he was about to rise his fits at her, but I gave him a warning.

"Calm your big titties down, it's too early to deal with whatever this mess is. If you have so much time and energy on your hand, why don't you invest it in some hobbies?" I put on the kettle to cook my water, but he didn't seem to want to back down. I felt like an overworked mom with an army of rowdy kids, with this guy around.

"Lay a hand on her and the next thing you will experience is waking up at 9pm." He must have realized I was serious because the next thing he did was check out my arm strength.

"You have to be joking, there are no proper trained muscles nowhere in sight." Was this guy really thinking raw strength was the best weapon?

"I used my secret techniques," I explained, now retrieving my arm and making myself a needed cup of tea. The best weapon was obviously the Pixie Dust, which lets you put a guy to sleep like he was an animal that ran away from the zoo. But I noted to not overuse this gadget, there was no telling if there were any side effects.

"Since you came back from your slumber, tell me what was yesterday about." I wanted some sort of explanation, was he only going for a kiss, but then why drag me all the way to his room? For privacy?

He suddenly trapped me between the kitchen cupboards and his muscle body pushing away Yuzuha probably so she couldn't intervene, was this some kind of seducing tactic he was trying out here or what? I just held the newly brewed tea and took a sip. I wasn't expecting him to lean down to my height and whisper into my ear with a low voice.

"I was just going in for a kiss... what were you expecting something more?" What, did he try to shift the blame on me? For misunderstanding his intentions, even if he claimed it would be just a simple kiss, it looked more like he was expecting a full make-out session yesterday. I really wanted to bonk his chin with my head, but stopped myself.

"The audacity," I muttered to myself and walked away from him, I didn't want to start another fight now when he calmed himself down. I took a seat by the table, but sometimes you couldn't have nice things, because the system wanted otherwise.

'Would you rather threaten Taiju Shiba with your family adopting his siblings or clap some of those ass cheeks of his?' So it basically meant start an argument that may cause another fight or clap some cheeks and either get sucker-punched to the face or possibly receive the same treatment back? At least with the argument, he may hold himself back.