My Dear Childhood Friend~

During breakfast, mom decided to have a conversation about yesterday's incident.

"I wasn't aware you knew so many boys Michi." How do I tell her all of them are most likely delinquents and I knew even more dudes?

"That's only the tip of my friend circle." She was even more astonished now.

"Did the boy that rejected you, were in yesterday's crowd?" We're dwelling back on that topic yet again? But I shook my head in denial.

"How about dating one of those boys that came over?" Suddenly I wanted to know if there was someone they liked more than the others.

"Oh, who would you promote as a candidate?" They both were deep in thought.

"The blue-haired guy." So mom voted for Souya, I glanced at dad.

"How about the blonde kid with an earring?" Dad was rooting for Chifuyu I see.

"Maybe once I'm done with my part-time job and training sessions will I consider my options, for now, I don't have much time." They nodded.

"But shouldn't you have fun and relax more during summer?" Dad asked.

"I rather put my summertime on spending time with Kazutora." I would pay him a visit tomorrow and he would be ultimately released on Saturday. Somehow dad managed to get custody of him to our surprise. I wasn't so sure how Kazutora would feel while finding it out. Maybe he expected this outcome, but perhaps he was waiting for his mother to change her attitude towards him. I chased these thoughts away and finished my breakfast.

"Yes I guess he will need a lot of care from us." dad admitted.

I decided to arrive at school earlier, I wasn't sure if Kisaki would fulfill my request this quickly or actually at all, but I could at least give him a chance to speak with me before class. Surprisingly he was already in the classroom when I arrived, was he waiting for me? I was about to approach him but a mission popped up.

'Would you rather ignore Tetta Kisaki for the whole day or ask him whatever he will go on a date with you once you get a high score on your test?' I checked the rewards I would be granted and since I needed Intelligence to get better scores for the other mission I was given, I had to proceed with the second option.

"Tetta-Kun, how is my favorite moon child doing?" I wanted to squeeze his cheeks. I never thought that I would see shock appear on his face, what a nice variety of emotions, usually he was angry or indifferent.

"What?" he uttered.

"I asked how you were doing." he suddenly gave me a paper that had a school's name and its address.

"I fulfilled my end of the deal, now it's your turn." I took the paper he gave me.

"Just one more thing..." he didn't look too pleased that I was still disturbing him.

"How about making another deal, if I do really good on all the exams how about going on a date with me." I sent him a kiss and wiggled my eyebrows.

"I don't want to get more involved with you." That was what he said. It was time to use provocation.

"You don't dare?... Because you know I will ace everything with flying colors? Is this how much trust you have in my studying abilities... I'm touched." I think it worked.

"Okay, let's bet but you need to get 90% on all subjects. However, if you fail you will have to do something for me instead." we shook hands as an agreement, somehow I was positive I would win so I didn't even enquire about what he wanted me to do. Classes went by, but on the last one, I expressed to the teacher how I didn't feel good so he sent me home. Presumably, I got this privilege because of my dark illness history. But rather than heading home, I went to Kakucho's school, stopping on the way to buy flowers. I was waiting in front of the school gates for a while.