Harem Trial~

Yesterday I asked Izana if I could come over so we could hang out together, this time without Emma since she seemed to be busy with other stuff. Of course, the response was a definite yes however, I had to take care of some hurdles before I could make it there. First I needed to finish the training and pick up the pillows that finally were ready, which meant I only needed to make the Michi plush to finish the merch quest. Thankfully it had no time limit so I could wait for a day off to finish that project.

At school I was once more avoiding Kisaki, even something so small as eye contact, I guess he decided to call me out on my hypocrisy.

"You asked to stay friends, yet all you do is ignore me." I just turned to him and smirked.

"What... are you already missing my flow of affection towards you? Maybe you shouldn't have rejected me like this." He looked away, I guess even if he realized how he felt towards me and decided to prioritize his cruel goal instead, he couldn't appropriately sort out his emotions as of now. He created this situation himself, despite I was ready to give him an excuse.

"I'm planning to stay away to sort of my own feelings, I don't want to lash out on you just because of that, that would be quite immature." He seemed deep in thought after hearing my thoughts about this matter.

"Are you sure you're a middle school student, no one else takes it so maturely as you do?" Was this another compliment from him?

"Let's say I had more time to spend time with myself and my own thoughts." I guess he fell back on the being sick girl troupe and he left this conversation at that.

Once the school was finished I grabbed my things and made my way to Wakasa's gym.

It was so long I made fun of Takeomi it was nice to see the guy being here.

"Hello my sweetheart, how have things been going for you?" He just sighed in defeat, but he answered me earnestly.

"Things have been going fantastic since I paid off my debt." He seemed quite cheerful.

"I'm happy for you, I wish I could say the same... can you imagine I got rejected by the same guy multiple times? And the most infuriating thing is, I know he likes me." Takeomi curiously asked.

"How can you be so sure he likes you even?" How do I even respond to it by not sounding arrogant?

"Girl intuition," I said confidently while striking a pose. He obviously seemed skeptical.

'Would you rather explain your situation or flirt harder with Takeomi Akashi?' First alternative it was, as much as I liked to tease this guy, flirting intensifying was taking it too far.

"I mean would he still let me tease him so much if he didn't?"

"How so, I need the whole context don't you think so?" Takeomi pointed out as I gave him a brief description of our interactions till now.

"He kissed you?!" Wow did he really have to yell it out?

"This is just between us, if you tell Senju, she will tell Chifuyu and in turn, Keisuke will know and we don't want that, okay?" It was nice letting it all out.

"Thanks for listening." and so I returned to training. Once I finished I just took a quick shower and ran out, quick to make it to the appointment with the seller.

On the way to Izana's house not only did I make a stop at the store to pick up the body pillow covers but also food. I even bought a portion for both Kakucho and Izana.

"Where are you?" I got a message from Izana so I replied.

"Soon there." Was my reply which quickly was answered with.