After School~

On Tuesday I found myself bothering Kisaki even more so often than usual, reaching out to grab his hands whenever I could, sitting on his lap during all the breaks, giving him no time to prepare for the next classes or go to the bathroom. By the time lunch rolled around my hubby was a little bit conflicted by my actions.

"Why are you so clingy today?" I just pouted not knowing the reason for his eager question myself, so I decided to answer with another question instead.

"Why? Is this too much clinginess for you to handle? Then maybe you shouldn't have left in such a hurry yesterday." Was it the reason? I couldn't tell.

"Yes this is a little too much, considering how you're now trying to spoon-feed me, I'm not a baby you need to take care of." I crossed my arms looking away for a split second and then my eyes landed on the guitar I brought with me today, remembering how I wanted to practice playing because we haven't met as much as a band since the festival. Suddenly I had a plan in mind.

"How about I play a song for you after school? Pretty please?" I used my almighty weapon, the cute puppy eyes, begging him to agree.

"I rather put my free time into studying." He admitted shortly after.

"But once I'm finished with the song you can easily use this room for studying... and, and in the meanwhile, I will go out to the convenience store to bring my handsome boyfriend some snacks so he doesn't starve, babe how does that sound?" He reluctantly agreed and then a mission arrived out of blue.

'Would you rather try to feed Tetta Kisaki using the airplane trick that those babies love or try to baby talk with him?' Venus was wilding with those outrageous tactics, but considering I was already using my spoon to try to feed the guy, the first option it was.

However, this required some well-planned strategy before I could snatch the food from his bento, because at this point he was watchfully guarding it against me, swatting away all my food-stealing advances.

So I used a distraction by utilizing my awesome muscles prompting him to feel how hard they were when I was flexing them.

"Interesting you can barely see them, but they are indeed there." He mused and that's when I took the opportunity the thief I was and filled my spoon to the brim. At this exact moment, he looked disappointed while I said in the most cheerful tone.

"Here comes the airplane~"

"Are you doing this on purpose at this point?"

"How could I ever possibly deny myself such a joyful sight that I receive by teasing my lovely boyfriend? Come on now, open your mouth~." He caved in and opened his mouth, looking like an obedient little puppy doing so, which prompted me to say.

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good puppy?" He obviously took offense.

"You need professional help, as well as your eyes, checked." He declared in a snarky tone.

"Nah I can recognize a handsome little boy when I see one." Curveball and bulls-eye, he sure didn't see the compliment incoming, which caused him to blush even more.

"You need to slow down a little, I can hardly catch up." I tilted my head to the side, not really understanding what kind of message he tried to relay.

"Nevermind." Was there something on his mind that he wasn't telling me? I didn't let myself be bothered by it in the slightest if there was something worth mentioning, he probably would share it with me in the future.

The lunch break went over in a flash, but I tried to be patient by giving my hubby some space knowing that after classes we would see each other again, and that's when I would have his full attention.