Cult Creation Attempt~

Today we were having our first band practice, with the girls. So once the classes were over I stood up all excited, considering Hinata was coming on Friday, Kisaki didn't even bother to look like he cared about our band activities, instead, he walked out without saying goodbye.

"Why do I keep being this annoyed, when he treats me this coldly?" At this point I shouldn't expect too much of him, but did I really have some sort of expectations of him actually warming up to me? If I did have any I probably should have considered throwing them out, it was just an invitation to get hurt because the person didn't act like I wanted him to.

I shook my head and walked over to Senju's classroom as we both went to the club room, awaiting our friends. Then once the time was right we headed over to the practice room, which I managed to book.

"Here it is." We seized the instruments but then realized.

"We haven't decided what to play even, we should choose a song to practice too right?" Yuzuha pointed out.

"I guess this way we can train our teamwork abilities off the bat." After some discussion, we decided to settle for a Japanese rock song I never heard before, but the girls assured me it was a popular piece as of now, which sparked the next conversation.

"Why do I have a feeling you're out of touch with today's trends Michi?" Emma asked quite curious.

"I saw your closet, your fashion sense seems a little out of touch." Would she believe the real reason for it?

"My fashion sense is ahead of its time," I said proudly, but it didn't seem like any of them believed it.

"Besides I'm too cool to follow society's fashion trends because my personality shines the brightest and I look good in anything." My dramatic pose sealed the deal to hear the girls giggle.

We did a lot of noise while practicing our song, but nonetheless, it was fun, I even managed to give Emma some pointers that I got from Izana, which struck me.

"Emma, your brother Izana is also learning how to play, how about next time you follow me to get some lessons with him?" Yes, I would take any opportunity to get them even closer.

"Great I would love to spend more time with him, maybe if you're around he will become more open!" Emma seemed excited that I gave her such a rare chance to rebuild her bond with her older brother, which made me question. Why didn't Shinichiro at least help her meet up with him? Not like pondering about it would give me any proper answers tho.

Since I was so motivated with the band stuff once I returned back home I started to play, Kazutora wanted to join in the fun but decided against it because we packed his guitar as a present and he wanted to wait until his birthday.

I offered him to play on my guitar but he didn't want to disturb my fun. I thought today I would be free from any missions, and that's when I was proved wrong.

'Would you rather print a picture of one of your friends or write a poem about one of them?' Writing a poem sounded like a difficult process, and thanks to dad's profession we did indeed have a printer at home.

"Dad can I use the printer?" dragging my laptop along.

"Of course my princess." was his response, I connected the printer. I somehow ended up printing Mucho's picture, and then returned to my room.

"I guess I can always use it for art studies, making Mucho a portrait..." I was about to do just that until a new mission made its presence known thru a notification.

"Would you rather tell everyone how good Haruchiyo Akashi looks or go door to door with the newly printed picture and preach about your new religion?" Like I would be praising that guy, what if he takes it the wrong way?