Gentleman~

Thursday morning, I decided to give my buddy Jun a call. I wanted to find out what prompted him to push for the idea of tying my boyfriend to a chair and giving him a whole lecture and quiz about healthy relationships and how to treat your girlfriend right topics.

"Oh, come on Michi, you know me. I had no ill intentions towards your relationship, you're a smart person, so you must have figured that guy out, and know about his nasty personality. But if I haven't stepped in the other guys wouldn't let you enjoy your dating life... you know that right?" He did sound reasonable, but I had this nasty hunch that there was more to the story.

"Sure I can believe that, but there is something that is frankly bothering me."

"What is that?" Jun asked.

"We both know that those stubborn fools wouldn't step down so easily, have you said anything else to make them retreat for now?" I heard a nervous laugh, making me believe I hit the nail in the coffin.

"What is it that you're omitting from telling me exactly?" I questioned him.

"Suddenly I feel like I was caught by my own mother..."

"Jun..." I said his name in a serious tone, so he finally caved in.

"Look, I may have promised everyone in Toman that your relationship wouldn't last that long anyway because let's be honest most middle school relationships fall apart pretty quickly." I mean he was right, even in my previous life, I saw kids breaking up after a week or so.

"So what kind of estimated time did you give our relationship to last?" Because if Jun's foreseeable future didn't take place, the after-match could be even rougher.

"Like less than a month... Thing is no one is trusting this guy to have any noble intentions whatsoever, so I just assured everyone that if that is the case, you will figure it out yourself and dump his ass."

"Alright, I guess I got to thank you for not allowing them to beat him up to a pulp... but let's say that it turns out he does indeed like me, and there is nothing more to it... would you support me when no one else is?"

"Why wouldn't I?... But I think you could do so much better."

"Thanks, I guess." And then a mission arrived.

'Would you rather question Jun Honda about Haruchiyo Akashi or make a conversation about your boyfriend's good qualities?' Right, I wanted to know how it went with Sanzu.

"So did you give Sanzu any good hair tips?" I asked.

"Sure I did, was it perhaps your intention to introduce me to someone that was my type?" Oh, so he had some interest in the guy.

"More like, I thought you could annoy him in my stead. But considering you showed some interest in him... my plan failed."

"Well not really, I actually weirded him out by asking him to show me his abs so I could feel them, so it's your win I guess." I facepalmed, or should I have expected this outcome?

"Do I need to run you down some flirting techniques?"

"No thanks... this guy is already obsessed with you. Nowadays he is fully convinced you're working with Kisaki that's why you two are dating. And he stirred some commotion yesterday, preaching that he saw it coming."

"So I was nice and merciful, helped him out when he was sobbing about something as trivial as hair, and he dares to make some conspiracy theories about me?" I was ready to smack him for this betrayal.

"Don't worry though no one believes him anyway."

"You better not go around telling him his delusions are real to get on his good side, do you understand?" I wouldn't tolerate anything of such.