Mikey's Parents~

So I drew Masato Hirabayashi, Michi's dad~

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was already the 12th of October, which meant the Cultural Festival was around the corner. As a class, we were supposed to decide what kind of activity we wanted to settle for. As the event would take place on the 29th of October on a Saturday. And the week before we were supposed to start staying after school to help make the necessary decorations.

I was rather pumped at the idea, considering I never had similar experiences in my last life and school festivals always seemed fun, when watching anime.

The class president rose up to take the matters into their own hands, of course, we received flyers with the information that we could take to show our parents, and soon the ideas storming started.

Some wanted to make a play, but there was also mention of a haunting house, so I rose my hand to voice my own little idea, only to be ignored by this shitty person that was standing in the front. But like I would let my presence be ignored, especially when I would most likely be also involved in the process.

I cleared my throat really loudly, making them unable to ignore me, and then communicated my opinion by cutting off some other person.

"How about we make a maid cafe?" But even if my thought was heard the class president rolled their eyes at me. It only was written on the board when one of the guys repeated it. I was fuming, having an urge to just beat them all up. But I held myself back since there were better ways to make people respect you.

"You really going to let this slide?" Kisaki asked as he saw agitation written all over my face.

"Like I will waste my breath on small fries." We ended up voting soon after, somehow the guys had all one collective mind apparently, despite it being something that I wanted, they were more resolved on seeing girls dressed in cute maid outfits. The class president clicked their tongue but didn't refute the maid cafe idea now when it won the majority of votes.

"So who wants to take on the maid role?" I rose my hand the fastest, at first they wanted to refuse me, but Mr. Nomura that was overseeing it all had nothing of it.

Instead, the class decided it would be fun to bother me some other way. They came with the idea that every single maid should have an anime stereotype attached to them. What I was given sure wasn't to my liking, but Kisaki insisted I was born for that role.

Under lunch, I went to my usual dwelling spot, which was the twins' classroom. How come they never visited me instead? Today's topic here was also the Culture Festival seemingly, each year was preparing for it already.

"Our class plans to make a haunted house," Souya explained, but he seemed conflicted about the idea of scaring people.

"You two should come and visit our class during the Festival." Nahoya seemed to be already set on scaring us both, our response was that we would if, given the time, Senju then continued.