Ice Rink~

I was the first one to rise and shine the next morning, and since Keisuke was sleeping over it meant he was now left at my mercy. Anything was possible, I snickered to myself and quickly found out that Venus for once decided to be on my side, it was deliberately enabling my mischievous behavior by presenting me with this following quest.

'Would you rather wake up your boyfriend in a surprising or unpleasant way?' Considering I wouldn't want to be wakened by any pranks myself, and hardly wanted to be the cause of someone's bad morning, I decided to choose the first option.

But how could I possibly surprise him without showing any malicious intent? I racked my brain to find an answer but then realized rather quickly how there was a way to make it more of a pleasant surprise.

Homie was so accustomed to me rejecting his moves all the time, showing any affection would come to him as a surprise, for now at least. Determined, I sat up on the bed and traced a lot of small kisses all over his face, he looked so cutely confused when he opened his eyelids and realized what I was up to.

"Reveal your true identity! I bet you're just a clone sent by the system to replace Michi."

"That's one wild theory you got there... which part of clinginess you didn't get when signing the contract?" He sat up looking quite dumbfounded, because of my posed question.

"I never signed any contract from you, what are you on about?" At this point, I believed it would have the perfect timing to have a paper with his name appear from thin air, and it looked like Venus read my thought and loved the idea I came up with.

Suddenly from a puff of smoke, a document appeared and landed in my hand, there was Keisuke's name written on it, the dripping marks and red ink made it look like his name was written in blood. He looked a little bit distressed, so he snatched the paper away from my hands, but at first glance, I could tell it wasn't written in Japanese at all.

"Shit I can't read it, have I really made a pact with the devil? Have you fooled me in some way?" I roared in laughter when he asked me that, probably giving him a cue this was just a silly prank nothing more. He sighed in relief as I looked at the content of the document.

"So what does it say?"

"It's written in my native language."

"But you're Japanese." I gave him the, are you for real bro look so he corrected himself.

"Yet you weren't in your previous life."

"Anyway, it's not a contract just a love poem." I pointed it out, and then he proceeded to ask me to translate it for him.

"I'm not the best translator I must say." Sometimes you forget certain words and know them in a different language which was always a pain.

Once I finished Keisuke concluded he liked the poem and then proceeded to invite me for another date.

"You're planning to hang with me until the break is over?" I questioned.

"Yes and since my mom wanted to see you more often how about you sleep at my house tonight?" Forget about me being clingy, right now it was him that was fitter to be described by that specific word.

"What about your Toman activities? I mean we are captains taking care of different turfs, I bet at some point I would be required to go over there to have a look."

"Right there is also a meeting tomorrow." Right on New Year's Eve. So we concluded I wouldn't be seeing this guy's face for the whole day besides the morning and during the duration of the meeting.

Once we had breakfast the two of us decided to go ice skating, we found an in-door rink to visit, I paid for the experience but found my boyfriend frowning when we came thru the entrance.