Succubus vs Haitani Brothers

After another shift at my part-time job, I returned home, waiting for the unpredictable meeting the system planned for me with the psychos that to this day were convinced I was a literal demon. How come someone so violent in nature was scared of a girl in a bob cut, I had no clue. Was it possible to not come, after all the system only wanted me to settle a meeting, it never mentioned anything about attending it.

However, instead of pondering about what would take place at that site inside the church, I decided to focus on Kazutora, because he was in such a sullen mood yesterday. Spending some quality time with his sister would perhaps lift up his spirits. Was he by chance reminiscing about what happened before he was sent to juvenile?

"How about we play some games together?" Wouldn't that be the best entertainment? So Kazutora nodded his head quickly and ran to his room, whipping out a GameCube Nintendo console. We decided to connect it to the TV that was in the living room, which mom of course permitted.

"I bet you never played this game before?" I took a glance at the cover, it was called something like Soul Calibur 2, I shook my head, in fact, I never owned this Nintendo release.

"Never played it before," I affirmed his assumption. He explained it was a fighting game, which you could play with multiple characters. So it shouldn't be too difficult I just needed to figure out the buttons and what they did. Kazutora didn't even give me room and space to figure anything out, he just went in and defeated me in seconds.

"Geez, at least let me figure out how the buttons work." Which he did in the next round, but it didn't help my case, since I lost again. It took some trials and errors before I had my first win.

After hours of constant playing, I finally had to go.

"You're not seeing Mikey are you?" I shook my head, was he aware of the fact I went to his birthday party?

"What is something wrong with Mikey?" He didn't respond just stared at the floor, what was I supposed to take from this interaction?

"You don't want me to see him too much?" He nodded his head, but still kept silent.

"I didn't really plan to spend too much time with him anyway, all he does around me is sleep." Endless of joy to be around him, that's for sure.

"So where are you off to?" He shifted to another topic and I just sighed in defeat.

"Would you believe some two weirdos actually think I'm a demon?... I did some prank on them both, so I suppose I'm gonna meet them and watch the results." Was that even safe? Surely I didn't feel like going into a meeting with 2 guys that still by systems description hated me?

"How about you just stay at home?" That was a nice proposal, as I was about to admit I wanted to stay in the house a mission arrived.

'Would you rather scream at your brother about some action of his that upset you or visit the Haitani brothers at the designated meeting place?' Like I would scream at this poor boy, this system really liked to give me some sorta ultimatums it seemed.

"I would but I genuinely want them to realize that I am in fact a human being." So off I went after gathering all the items I thought I would need.

But in short, I found it ironic that the system wanted me to go to church on Sunday. As I stepped into the vicinity of this place, I found both brothers kneeling in front of the chapel, they were still whispering some prayers. Besides these two there was no one else inside, did they scare the staff knowing full well some specialist would come and they wanted as few watchers as possible?

As soon I stepped my foot inside the building they turned around astounded to see my face.

"You two crackheads need to realize that there are no demons, and move on with your lives." Both of them looked terrified.