Model~

Thinking about the Shiba siblings' situation made me wish that my stats were higher, beside throwing Pixie Dust I couldn't do much, which recently made me feel quite anxious now when I didn't have any in my inventory. There was no way to know when I would bump into the muscle giant. I took a quick glance at my stats.

Intelligence: 25

Luck: 27

Endurance: 25

Agility: 26

Strength: 25

Sure there were two-digit numbers, but the realization hit me that I still needed to gather like 400 more, and that seemed out of reach and overwhelming.

"Enough of depressing thoughts, you aren't yourself when you're hungry." I jumped out of the bed, fed the cat, and started to prepare today's breakfast, which was mostly eggs. I was shaken by how used I got to rise in the morning, thanks to mom's delicious cooking I rarely complained about waking up at this hour. Maybe it was something about eating together as a family at the start of the day that made me all fuzzy inside.

"Good Morning." Kazutora's voice pulled me out from my inner thoughts, as I turned around and saw him hugging his pillow. Did he also become used to early breakfasts? I patted his head when given the chance, and once the eggs were done I gave him a plate. He also added a toast to his meal. Soon the guest's siblings came downstairs.

"Have you slept well?" I asked as Hakkai nodded.

"There is something about this house and its cozy atmosphere that makes you rise and shine with a smile." He became so much more outspoken with me, ever since he saw me knocking out Taiju while trying my best to protect Yuzuha. He actually apologized recently for setting me up with his older brother. So I guess we were somehow on good terms, although he still saw me as a rival for Mitsuya's attention. Once I dug into the food I remembered something.

"Right don't forget about the therapist appointment after today's lecture brother." He nodded his head but soon inquired about my schedule for today.

"Are you planning to go somewhere after the lecture as well? I nodded my head as it was true.

"I have a training appointment with Waka Waka." I kept the conversation going by questioning Yuzuha.

"Do you know any neighbors that could help you scout the area and let you know if Taiju is still lurking around in your house?" She shook her head in denial, I guess it was given that even the neighbors would be scared of someone so rowdy as the muscle giant. It was tricky since all three of us would be beaten to a pulp if we dared to return.

"Can't you go over there and knock him out once more?" I shook my head.

"I have a feeling he be more prepared next time around, what if he asks his subordinates for help? I can only deal with them one at a time." Hakkai agreed, realizing I did have a solid point. Of course, Koko wouldn't allow anyone to accomplish that, but it wasn't worth mentioning.

"I'm not really associated with any gangs... so I can check the area out." That was so sweet of him to suggest, but wait, wasn't there a part of the manga where he fought the 9th generation, wouldn't Inupi recognize him?

"Thanks, Kazutora but I don't want you to get hurt." Yes, that would be the best excuse I could come up with. I wasn't sure why but he pouted, did he really want to help me out so badly? I gave this cutie a hug.

Later because I was checking the time on my phone, Kazutora noticed my brand new lock screen.

"I knew you had a secret crush on Baji." But I pointed it out quickly.