Hospital Visit~

Upon awakening, the first thing I took notice of was the white eerie ceiling and walls. Next, I felt a strange sensation on my arm and upon inspection I found some IV fluids being attached to it. I guess it was easy to assume I was admitted to the hospital.

I felt exhausted, I guess the feature of reforming my muscles took all the energy I had to offer. That's when I noticed how the doors to the room opened. Kazutora, dad, and mom ran in, they seemed to be happy to see me awake. I tried to assure them everything was alright, but no matter how much I thought about that matter no words came to mind.

Then I realized, I could understand only a fraction of the words that were spoken by my family, wait did it perhaps mean that with the Venus absence I was unable to speak Japanese fluently? Did I really just lose the ability to communicate with them?

Sure some words were coming to mind, but I was so overly stressed that nothing was going the way I wanted it to, I bit my lips in frustration.

I tried to do my best to focus, but that's when a doctor entered our room, perhaps he tried to check my well-being, but this amount of people as of now just gave me more anxiety.

How was I supposed to relay my message in those circumstances?

The doctor must have seen my eyes darting across the room, so he asked my family to step away, but I grabbed my dad's sleeve in time while remembering a piece of crucial information.

"Stay," I told him as the doctor nodded his head. But after he calmed down and did some rough check-ups, he took his leave.

"Dad please help me. I can't speak in Japanese for the next couple of hours."

"What's the issue?" He was quick to ask the details behind it, and after I explained that I couldn't access the system for the next 24 hours he seemed to have understood.

"But sorry Michi, I can't stay here too long to be able to translate for you." I guess he had some important work to take care of and only dropped by on his break.

"It's okay, at least explain to mom, where things stand... as for what we tell Kazutora... confusion caused by hitting my head?" I decided to promise myself that once Valhalla ends, I was going to tell Kazutora everything, I had enough of this constant lying left and right. He was really important to me, and that's why I believed this couldn't be going on forever. I had to put some trust in my brother.

But foremost, dad decided to explain where the things were standing. Apparently, my body was so starved, the doctors reached the conclusion that I was deliberately refusing food, which was caused by anorexia. So like I predicted building all those muscles really did take a lot of energy to perform.

However then I was asked an important question, whenever I wanted any possible visitors, I agreed on having just a few that would understand my situation. Not that I was expecting them all to show up even. Despite I allowed Wakasa, Haitani bros, and Takemichi an entry. Unless I was sleeping then everyone could come by.

Then I was eventually given some food, even if the medical staff insisted consuming real food may have been too early, I stood my ground and asked mom to bring me something yummy.

"For her to get better she needs food." Mom was fighting the nurses. After my mind calmed down I could understand simple phrases in Japanese, but only when people said them slowly, without rushing.

At some point, Kazutora and dad left, each for their own business. Seemingly, Hanma asked my brother to hang out with him and mom decided to make it easier for me by purchasing a dictionary from the local bookstore.