Moth Boy~

After my classes ended on Thursday I returned home pretty quickly, after dinner was consumed we grabbed the cake I baked yesterday, grabbed the grill, and took dad's car to deliver it to Keisuke's house, considering that dragging it around just to...

After my classes ended on Thursday I returned home pretty quickly, after dinner was consumed we grabbed the cake I baked yesterday, grabbed the grill, and took dad's car to deliver it to Keisuke's house, considering that dragging it around just to showcase it to the birthday boy seemed to be such a hassle.

Additionally, I had no way of knowing where he was at the given moment since he was supposed to be driving with his Toman buddies right about now.

At the door we were greeted by Keisuke's mom, showcasing to her the grill that had only one red big bow concealing it, because I wouldn't be out here wasting so much paper, think about turtles man. Before she could question our purchase, dad went in and introduced himself first and foremost.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Michi's father. Hirabayashi Masato." Keisuke's mom seemed taken aback by her visit even if I let her know beforehand about our settlement. Despite that dad decided to be funny and added this phrase on top of that.

"Although we never had the pleasure to meet, previously to this encounter, you can rest assured that every time your kid comes over for a visit to our house, we treat him as one of our own kids."

"That's good to hear." But I had to be cheeky and added this to the conversation.

"I wouldn't repeat those words to Keisuke tho..." I warned her.

"Why?" She wondered as I got the chance to explain the whole gimmick.

"We have a joke circulating around that Keisuke is our family's adopted son, which he hates. But fear not we don't plan on actually following thru with that plan." At first, she seemed unsure why her son would be mad at such an innocent joke since he loved spending time at our house so I decided to aid her.

"He would prefer to claim the title of the son-in-law." She looked like she suddenly received divine enlightenment on the situation.

"That's a good position indeed." She agreed, so I decided to pull a small prank at her expense. I put my hand into prayer and soon uttered.

"Don't worry I will support your son in this endeavor." She seemed intrigued that's when I let out this line.

"I bet my older brother and Keisuke will make a good pair, but they may have it hard because by law gay marriage isn't allowed. But the future is bound to bring improvement if we join hands and demand change in the situation, don't you think?" She stared at me wondering how to respond.

"Michi, you should give Keisuke some slack from time to time, it's his birthday, after all, you shouldn't bully him this much on his special day." Dad intervened, I sighting at his reminder. I guess he did have a point.

"So you were pulling my leg?... I guess Keisuke did warn me about your prankster nature." She must have been astonished by the fact that she as an adult wasn't safe from my jokes, and I bet I was way too cute to stay mad at.