Date with Kisaki~

I woke up because Cupid decided to sit on my face, I groaned in annoyance and picked him up, for him to foremost meow at me while looking at Chifuyu. I could tell this mischievous cat was suggesting something, but I was too tired to be able to figure out what kind of atrocious though were filling his head this early in the morning. I just patted Chifuyu's head hoping this was enough for the cat to stop bothering me about bizarre stuff, I give him a thumbs up but he only huffed and decided to jump onto Chifuyu next.

"Stop it!" I tried to maintain this cat, but it solely did whatever it wanted. Chifuyu had to wake up with a paw in his mouth.

"I guess the cat is as crazy as its owner." We both looked at him and attacked him at the same time, how dare he spit out nonsense first thing in the morning?

"Stop tickling me, I surrender." I decided to be benevolent and show mercy, only for him to turn his back on me.

"Sike." he started tickling me back. This meant a full-out war. It soon developed to us wrestling on the bed, I think I saw Cupid in the corner of my eyes sitting there satisfied by this development, however at some point due to a mishap on both of our parts we fell from the bed, looked at each other, and chuckled about it. Keisuke burst thru the door, with Kazutora that was peeking behind his back.

"What are you two doing first thing in the morning?" he scanned the room and saw the mess so I cut him right there.

"Getting on each other's nerves apparently." We both stood up, and then I heard mom calling me for breakfast, I scooped up Cupid.

"Last to the kitchen is a loser." I pushed thru Keisuke and Kazutora and ran downstairs as fast as I could, the other followed suit, causing mayhem in this house.

"So lively first thing in the morning." Dad was still here reading a newspaper and sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Kids will be kids." Mom said as she assembled everyone's breakfast, she never failed to amaze, maybe tomorrow I could consider helping her around the house, then again I had both the training and part-time job tomorrow.

"Why I'm so busy at this age?" I questioned myself in realization?

"That's what I wanted to ask, you seem even busier than Mitsuya at times," Chifuyu noted, yes he was always running around either taking care of his sisters, being a club president, or taking part in his gang activities.

"Is he even okay?" I wondered, suddenly Kazutora inquired.

"You know Mitsuya?"

"He helped me sew a cosplay, really nice guy." Was it okay mentioning Toman members to him, maybe because Kisaki haven't misguided him, he didn't feel so much hate for his friends?

When my stomach was filled to the brim I asked Keisuke to hear me out for a while.

"Listen you gonna have to help me out." He was a tad confused by the request but nodded his head.

"Can you subtly tell Draken I will confess my feelings to Emma someday this week? If you find it hard, you can ask Taka-chan for help, I'm pretty sure he can handle it." he was after all my reliable partner in crime.

"Why would I take part in your plan?" I guess he wasn't really up to lying to his friends.

"I will owe you, how about that?" he put some serious thought into it.

"Deal." We shook hands as part of reaching an agreement. It was time to start preparing for the date.

"So guys help me out here, what outfit should I have to get his attention." Chifuyu was having none of my antics.