Visit~

Upon waking up the next following morning, I noticed how I was basically clinging to the guy that happened to be sharing my bed with me. My chaos-inflicted brain decided it would be funny to just lay on top of him, only to see if I could wake him up by simply weighing him down. But no he didn't seem much phased, just wrapped his hands around me.

"Good kitty." He muttered under his breath while proceeding to pat my head. Did he really encounter a cat this heavy before? Or was that the only explanation his tired brain could muster? Venus decided to suggest their own strategy for waking this guy up.

'Would you rather wake up Keisuke Baji with a kiss or a slap?' No, my brain was somehow conflicted by the events of yesterday, so slap it was, besides it's not like the system specified that I needed to deal massive damage.

So I proceeded to slap his cheeks gently put repeatedly while adding.

"Earth to Keisuke, wake up princess, it's time to get ready for school." He decided to mutter under his nose.

"Mom, just five more minutes." I pinched his cheeks next.

"Nope not allowed, you need to get home and change." He opened his eyes, and took note of his surroundings, but tried to shift his body to the other side and fall back asleep. Until he finally processed the images he has seen.

"Wait, what I am even doing here?... Did you perhaps kidnap me?" This dude, I swear.

"Shouldn't you be grateful for not sleeping on a cold hard floor?" I questioned but then realized my mistake.

"What?" He asked, causing me to have a strange feeling it would be hard to fool him now. But I would definitely still try.

"Kazutora brought you home, with some guy called Jun." I tried my best to sound like I had no clue how that came to be.

"That's strange, they are not really close acquainted." What else could I possibly say to make him think differently?

"Ummm, he said some guy named Jesus asked him to do this?"

"Why would he... wait no wonder something felt strange since I entered Valhalla and was pushed to clean the floors on the first day, you're Jesus aren't you?" Great, why did his detective skills have to emerge now, at the least of convenient times? Could I just change the topic all together?

"What kind of nonsense are you on about? I'm just utterly confused about where you got that conclusion from? If you ask Kazutora you will know I met this guy face to face before." He pondered about it but refuted me with.

"Kazutora did tell me he had a suspicion of you being Jesus but mentioned it all being a fluke, yet you two share so many similarities, I wouldn't be surprised if you hired a person to confuse your brother." Did he spend all his intelligence on detective intuitions abilities?

"That's some utterly outrageous accusations you are making here Keisuke... I think the more important topic should be..." My brain panicked and the first thought that came to mind was.

"That you extorted a kiss from me yesterday! Like I demand an explanation on that matter."

"I believe you're just trying to make something up, to change the topic." So he forgot all about it? Unacceptable!

"Heh? You dare to forget something so important? How you trapped me with your body and refused to let me drift off to sleep until I proceeded with your ridiculous request? Should I beat you up to bring back your memory?" He looked offended. Venus was not done with its trickery.

'Would you rather recreate the same scenario from yesterday or beat him up until he recollects everything?' I guess seduction tactics it was because I didn't want him to lose more brain cells.