Cat Girl~

Upon waking up the first thing I saw was Keisuke staring at me intensely, my body jolted in surprise, while I quickly pushed my body away, my back now touching the wall

"Geez, Keisuke, you scared the shit out of me!" I put my hand on my chest, feeling how fast my heart was pulsing, thanks to being startled this early in the morning. Souring my mood a little.

He in turn dared to laugh at my reaction, but once he calmed down and wiped away some tears that were streaming down his face, making my eye twitch in annoyance, he put my hands in his, making me question what I did to deserve such a strange interaction this early.

"I have been thinking..." Wow was he really going to turn this into a whole-ass conversation, like chill out, I haven't had anything in my stomach and I was starving. My brain not properly working at the moment.

"Can't we just date as a trial? I understand you are worried about being sick and leaving your loved ones behind, but I don't give a shit as long I can spend more time with you." I just blinked at him in confusion, barely registering half of the words he was saying.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You don't need to worry about me, we can just enjoy the rest of the days you got together." I was ready to speed-dial Chifuyu to yell at him for recommending sappy tragic romance manga to this fool.

"The heck are you talking about, I'm not dying anytime soon!" I flicked his forehead.

"Also I'm not sure what gave you the idea that I will say yes to dating your ass. I said I would consider it when I feel ready." Also, I bet that even if I agreed to date him as of now, this fool would be busy trying to keep Kisaki from Toman.

"But I'm the best candidate you got!" He said so confidently.

"I don't know, if you ask me Taka-chan is obviously the best husband material." His eyes darted around the room, I bet he tried to find a reason to disagree with that statement.

"I-... I really can't argue with that logic... does it mean you want me to learn how to cook?" I had enough, this was too early for whatever topic this was supposed to be. I was already accumulating a headache. I moved to the edge of the bed and spread my legs.

"Can you sit here for me?" I asked as he carefully inquired.

"Like on the floor?" I nodded my head while keeping a smile on my face. Once he leaned on the bed frame, facing away from me, I put my legs on his shoulders. He cleared his throat.

"Are you teasing me again Michi?" I quickly disagreed and used my deadly weapons which were my thighs, and utilized all my strength to squeeze his head.

"Suffocate, for waking me up in the worst way possible!" Obviously, my strength was outmatched by his. So Keisuke managed to free himself from my trap. I clicked my tongue in annoyance but soon stated.