Ran's Phone~

Author's Note:

Last chapter it was supposed to be Saturday not Sunday, so I will go in and edit it, just leaving this message here so no one gets confused :P

------------------------------------

Major Events that took place in the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation World with Michi in it:

- Jin Zixuan is still alive, Michi saved him by arriving at the site of his demise and took control of Wen Ning by playing Never Gonna Give You Up on the flute. Additionally, she threatened some poor guy into learning the lyrics, yes in English, and made him sing it during the fight. Poor guy fainted during the second Verse.

- Jiang Yanli is alive and thriving, Michi came to her rescue dressed in all black with a cape and mask, and when the siblings asked her who she was and why she was helping them her response was:

"I'm Batman!" In a deep voice, there was no doubt in their mind who their savior was.

-Wei Wuxian lives, yet no one knows of the fact besides Michi herself. She is unable to tell anyone because of the system's mission. However lad is in a coma and Michi travels around the country to find a sufficient remedy, it's been years and with the knowledge about medicine she collected, she's easily one of the best doctors in town. Despite all those achievements she wishes she could dump it all on Lan Wangji so he could take care of his lover instead.

- Wen Qing doesn't die, what a shocker, she lives in the same village as Michi with her whole family.

- Mo Xuanyu has been kidnapped by Michi from his abusive household and now lives in the same village as her, however, because he is mistrustful of Michi's intentions, he's temporarily staying at the Granny's house next door.

Michi started to call him son, sometimes cooks meals for him, and gives him souvenirs from her travels. He's slowly warming up to the idea.

When Ran got wind of this, his comment was "Oh we doing it again?" And one of the first words he learned in Chinese was in fact 'son'.

-Every time someone dude asks Michi how come she has 2 husbands and tries to give her a lecture about how immoral that is, she points at the two Haitani brothers and says.

"You don't see them complain."

- 2 years into the marriage Michi get's pregnant, and the child is Wen Ning, a trick from the system! He recalls all his memories. By that point, Mo Xuanyu already calls him brother.

-----------------------------------------------

The following Sunday morning I was facing a big dilemma, although I wanted to reach the goal I set for myself, which was making my boyfriend moan as a means of revenge, I found myself hesitating to even ask him out on a date.

All the things that I experienced during Friday evening, were still fresh in my memory, the cold look, murderous aura, two gunshots, and most importantly Ran's warning. Shivers went down my spine just recalling the events. Despite my previous strong resolve it also made me question whether breaking things off cleanly now would have been a more satisfying development.

"It sure sounds more healthy." It was more reasonable in fact than waiting around for my heart to be broken as the tale foretold. However part of me didn't want to let go of this relationship just yet, actually, a piece of me refused to believe anything was wrong for that matter, even if my logical mind was showing me signs of how I already lost all the remaining trust in this guy. Was I settling into that ' I can change him' mentality?

"I wish I could tell what he's thinking, so I could set my mind at ease." I looked up the love points stats, but everything seemed to have remained the same in fact. Sighting, I shifted my body to the side, glancing at the bed-stand, finding future Ran's smartphone laying there.