Party Planning~

On Monday I brought my two phones to school in hopes to find out if there was perhaps a slim chance of my random Christmas party idea having a possible feat to manifest. Chilling in a Japanese inn with friends, one that has access to hot springs that are surrounded by serene views was a dream come true.

However, considering Christmas was coming soon could I really find an empty inn that no one else has booked? I wouldn't want to ruin someone's plans for a peaceful Christmas time just because of the rowdy crowd I planned to drag along with me.

So during each break, any minute I could possibly spare I kept on phoning different establishments that I found on the internet to see if they had space for our group.

I even kept performing my task during the lunch break, while munching on my food, prompting Kisaki to finally question what I was up to.

"So what is this all about, you even turned down eating with the twins and Senju for this. Why are you planning on booking a whole ass Ryokan?" He questioned, totally lost about what could conceivably the reason be. I chewed and swallowed the piece of food I had in my mouth before I expressed.

"Trying to make some arrangements for Christmas."

"But why Ryokan, wouldn't it be simpler to just hire out a hall for a party if that's your intention?" I shook my head, I wanted something more grant, something more memorable.

"I want to relax somewhere away from the city, so my plan is to book the whole place, with food and other accommodations, like I need something that does have hot springs." I smiled while explaining my plan to Kisaki.

"That sounds like some impossible task you set out for yourself." He admitted, but what he wasn't aware of was that I had immense luck at my side, I assumed it all just depended on how much time I was willing to dedicate to this task.

Then something hit me, this guy was smart, perhaps he could come up with a method to find a Ryokan that at this time didn't have a dedicated site present on the internet.

"How about you help me then?" There must have been a method I missed because I was so used to the convenience of accessibility from the internet.

"I will not set up a party that I will not be attending myself." Such a pessimist, this guy.

"So you're planning on turning down my invitation? I mean you can... there be always someone else that can take your spot, but I still hope you can make it." He seemed to have doubted my words, so he let out.

"Wait... you will?"

"Yes, gotta have someone to annoy with my endless amount of Christmas songs, I also require another partner in crime that will not shy away from pranking people by putting the mistletoe over their heads when they least expect it and forcing them to kiss." Kisaki looked troubled for a second, was it something I said?

"I hope you do realize that if you proceed with this scheme, others will do it too... for example Izana and his friends, your plan will certainly backfire on you." I gasped, I guess I didn't think about the consequences of my actions, in eagerness to prank other individuals.

"Thanks, I dodged a whole nuke right there, I guess I will ask the inn staff to set up only one then." Considering Christmas in Japan was more like a couple's celebration, no one would probably mind, especially the couples. However, it would be certainly funny to see if someone would take a chance to run to my side, to receive one single kiss, even more so if two guys fought for it and I tricked them to make them stand under it as a duet. I smirked just at the thought alone.

"Anyway, as I said I will invite you, I could even add the giraffe and Choji so you will have someone to chat with, does this please the sir?" Kisaki seemed taken aback by my offer.