Birthday Boy~

Today was the big day, the 16th of September which meant it was big brother's birthday

Today was the big day, the 16th of September which meant it was big brother's birthday. I leaped out of the bed as soon I opened my eyes, and ran to the hall, now knocking frantically on his door. Then I proceeded to open it while yelling.

"Wake up sleeping beauty! It's time to celebrate your birthday!" Kazutora just shook awake, dazed at the whole ruckus I was making. He looked so adorable I jumped onto the bed for the sole purpose to hug him.

"Where did all this energy come from?" He questioned, still probably too tired for his brain to function properly.

"I'm excited since this is the first birthday we are going to celebrate with you," I mentioned while smiling widely from one ear to the other.

"Happy Birthday Tora!... Now let me shower my big brother with affection." I said cuddling into him.

"Are you planning to be this clingy the whole day?" He questioned as I nodded my head in agreement.

"If it's not bothering you of course." Didn't want him to feel too uncomfortable, but then I added it as a joke.

"Gonna cling to you like a koala to a eucalyptus." I giggled at the thought of that, but then another idea hit me.

"Maybe we should buy an additional cake, although I baked one yesterday it doesn't seem to be enough for the number of people we invited." We asked Senju, Yuzuha, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Keisuke, and Chifuyu to come over, of course, there were also those two dudes Chome and Chonbo. I had no clue why Kazutora was still keeping them close, or why they were following him around in the first place. Did he consider them as friends? Because of their similar experiences? I had no clue, but there was no reason as of now to keep distrusting them.

"You're right, one cake probably won't be enough, let's ask mom to buy an additional one." We walked downstairs while holding hands, and mom and dad made sure to shower Kazutora with good wishes and congratulations as soon they saw him.

"What's wrong Kazu-chan?" I heard mom's concerned voice shortly after I sat down, looking to the side I realized my brother had teary eyes. Was he so happy it brought him to tears?

"Hug attack!" Was my secret weapon, and soon the parents joined in our cuddle pile. Cupid also seemed to have understood the assignment, so he jumped onto brother's lap and once the crowd dispersed, he furthermore climbed the table and licked Kazutora's tip of the nose gently. In a blink of an eye, mom whipped out her phone and snapped a photo for herself.

"Perfect wallpaper material." Once we ate our breakfast I was reminded that my 50 stat mark was reached.

"Do I have to deal with the growing pains again?" I guess for the system and their stats to not rip my body, it needed to strengthen my muscles in a more artificial manner. Though perhaps it was easier for me to deal with the pain now, than later. You never knew how the system would try to screw you over the next day.