Cupid, Keisuke's Fanboy~

I awaken to the sight of abs, great way to start the day. Not really since this guy was radiating heat constantly, it was sleeping next to a heater that was on in the middle of the summer. I wasn't happy that Keisuke moved closer to me during his sleep, despite my previous warnings, that I didn't wish to get toasted in here. There was no ventilation in this room, making matters worse.

I tried to move away but soon spotted the orange cat, sitting there with its mischievous gaze. As I was contemplating what this silly cat could want from me this early in the morning besides food, he meowed at me.

"No, I'm not going to lick his face," I whispered as quietly as possible. Of course, Cupid seemed disappointed at my lack of cooperation with his awesome master plan. He started to jump around like a little madman he was, meowing and demanding I follow his request since licking faces was something humans liked to do. He claimed he saw my parents do it on different occasions, hence I should give it a try. I couldn't with this cat and his constant whining. Soon the boys woke up from his tantrums.

"Is he hungry or something?" Keisuke asked with his eyes half-open, because what else would you think if you were convinced this was a normal cat? I shook my head, but before I could come up with an excuse suddenly a mission popped up.

'Would you rather tell Keisuke Baji the truth or give him a smooch?' Oh yes, so it was either admitting that you wanted to kiss him because he wouldn't believe it was the cat's real request or actually giving him a kiss. There were no winners in this matter. I sighed clicked at one of the options and in the bluntest voice conveyed.

"The majesty is angry I didn't lick your face per his request, now go back to sleep I will take care of this gremlin." Keisuke in his sleepy state nodded his head and laid his head back on the pillow. Kazutora was shocked but all he did was cover his mouth with his hand, looking my way. I scooped Cupid and walked out the door. Only when I closed the door behind me, did I hear a gasp coming from Keisuke.

"Did she really just say that?" I could hear coming from the room. It was quite a cute reaction he had, but I didn't linger around the door more, being too eager to fill my stomach with some food. Arriving at the kitchen grandma was already making some breakfast, even if mom tried to offer help it was refused.

"You are a guest here, just relax." I suddenly felt like I was back in my hometown because my real grandma acted this way too. But wasn't this woman also my real grandma? I guess I didn't feel like acknowledging the fact since this was the first time I have ever seen her in my life. It didn't seem like the guys went back to sleep, because a few minutes later they arrived in the kitchen, dressed up as I was pouring food for Cupid and the other cat, that was way too shy in Cupid's presence.

"Great I can change out of these," I mentioned looking down at my pj's. Countryside meant dresses and big hats time, I thought like I wasn't already doing it most of the summertime.

Once we ate breakfast I decided to spend some quality time with the grandparents, I was shown for example pictures when dad was little, and we got to see him in his teenage years causing me to comment.

"No wonder mom chose to date this boy~" Mom couldn't believe what I said, it was payback for all the dating Souya comments.

We then proceeded to work in the gardens, but Keisuke got distracted and started to chase after some bugs.

"Isn't this beetle awesome looking?" The one thing I could think about was Itto? I stared into space and only managed to nod my head at his question.

"Do you want to hold it?" Before I could respond, I was already holding it in my hands, but as soon the beetle got the chance it flew away.