Family Addition~

Friday morning, right before the lunch hour, Kakucho decided to pay our family a visit, Izana was accompanying him on this important life-changing trip

Friday morning, right before the lunch hour, Kakucho decided to pay our family a visit, Izana was accompanying him on this important life-changing trip. Once I noticed them walking by our house from my room window, I ran downstairs to launch the door open and greet them both.

"Welcome, welcome, dear lawful citizen. I always knew you were a reasonable person." I commented the second half looking in Kakucho's direction while nodding my head in approval because he lived to see the light. Yet all I got in return was a disrespectful scoff.

"The only reason for my urgent visit is to find out what exactly you told Izana for him to push me to accept your proposal." He seemed on guard, a little on edge. I looked in his friend's direction trying to figure out if he knew what his deal was but Izana just shrugged his shoulders, and then it finally hit me. Perhaps he had trust issues because I shared the knowledge of what the system was truly capable of. Maybe he wondered if I had done unspeakable things to his king.

"Listen Kakucho... I don't have the powers to brainwash people's minds you know, if Izana decided to encourage you to accept this offer it must mean he cares a whole lot about you and would you like to have a family that you can rely on, now when he himself reconnected with his, don't you think?" Silence engulfed us until Kakucho broke it by saying.

"You pinky promise?" While holding up his little finger.

"Wait a damn moment, you really believed I would be influenced by some media-core system? Please I'm not that weak." Izana seemed pissed to be underestimated this much.

"But I told you how it made me believe Michi was my childhood friend and even implanted fake memories inside my head," Kakucho argued.

"It's better to be safe than sorry." He added.

"Although those memories were fake they were a true portrayal of how I was as a kid... anyway all the system wanted was some overrated childhood story to play with, so worry not it won't brainwash you to make you accept this deal you know, it's up to you to make that decision." He sighed in relief.

"Fine so be it, I can live with your family for now. And make a decision later." Finally some words of approval, we were making progress. So I put my hands on his shoulders while loudly proclaiming.

"Welcome to your new home, brother." Then when I finally let him inside I yelled toward the center of the house.

"Mom, Kazutora, the mission of acquiring a new brother has been completed, time to move onto the next stage!" Kakucho looked at me mortified, while Izana found this situation amusing. Mom and Kazutora came running as they spread out their findings onto the kitchen table where we all gathered soon after.

"What is the meaning of this?" He was looking up and down at all the house photos and listings we acquired so far.

"You see Kakucho dear since our home is too little for everyone to have their own separate room and because we have plenty of money we were thinking of moving out," Mom explained briefly as Kakucho was shocked by her excitement on the matter.