Mission: Cancel Sanzu~

During Sunday training when I was at Wakasa's gym once again, I noticed Takeomi's absence, was he busy, or did I scare him too much with my previous actions that took place in his residence? Benkei that I was lightly sparring with must have realized my distraction and he shed light on the situation.

"Takeomi mentioned something about not bothering coming here for the next week or so..." It seemed like he wanted to ask something, but Wakasa took over.

"Have you somehow contributed to that decision?" I just tilted my head to the side cutely, trying to act innocent, but Waka Waka wouldn't be fooled so easily, he then added upon this topic.

"You must have done something if Senju was suspecting her brother to be into underage girls." Why was she going around spreading such news, wasn't she worried that Takeomi's image would be tainted? Then again was his image good to begin with I wonder? Then a mission popped up.

'Would you rather explain why Takeomi Akashi was hesitant to see you or ask Keizo Arashi to intensify the level of the training?' Sorry, Takeomi, I wanted to live after this session, there was no way I would choose the physical activity since the embarrassment would be just temporary.

"You recall how last time I asked him to be my model?" They both nodded their heads.

"Well I later may have asked him to become my naked model... and I may have been a tiny bit too pushy with my notions." It looked like they were about to laugh.

"Long story short, I tried to open his shirt, he pinned me to the ground in panic and that's when Senju walked in on us," I explained really quickly, they just busted out laughing. They presumably would never let him forget that. It sounded like they thought it was a perfect story when you have a pint with your pals or something.

Once the training was over I decided to give Keisuke a phone call, I wanted to learn when the next Toman would take place, my mission of ignoring Sanzu was finally over which meant it was time to expose his ass.

"Today there is a meeting for all the captains and vice-captains... why do you even want to visit? Did you finally decide to join Toman?" He questioned this silly penguin. I still had no remarkable fighting skills, and I wouldn't join now when I was prone to probably fainting just from one single hit. I wasn't expecting anyone to go easy on me just because I was a girl.

"No, I just need to take something up with Mikey..." Since only he could control the freak that was following me.

"Can't you just meet him outside of Toman meetings?" No, I wanted everyone to hear, what kind of shit Sanzu was up to, especially Muto, these guys needed a showcase of Sanzu's multiple red flags.

"My question kind of revolves around Toman, so I rather do it there." Keisuke was confused but agreed to personally pick me up and give me a ride to the spot, he would also ask Mikey for permission of course since this guy was taking those gang stuff so seriously, most likely Mikey wouldn't want a non-Toman member to be around for the occasion. Also, I was touched by how much Keisuke was doing to help me out, a true chad.

Since the meeting would take place in the evening I just decided to kill some time walking around the city, as it turned out I came across Hinata that decided it would be a splendid idea to stroll around together.

We drank boba, bought some ice cream, and tried cute dresses at the stores we visited. But in midst of our girl date we came across no one else but Tetta Kisaki himself, as soon I spotted him a mission came up.

'Would you rather flirt with Hinata Tachibana in front of Tetta Kisaki or reveal to her this was the guy you kissed before?' I couldn't keep my lips from smiling, this was so good.