Cute Maid~

Author's Note:

WARNING! Tenjiku Arc Spoilers, read at your own risk~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Thursday I was working at my part-time job again after school, I got to hear praises about my professionalism despite my young age. And a nice surprise arrived at the door, the Kawata brothers decide to visit me at work, just as they promised they would.

"Welcome Master." to which Nahoya responded.

"You really weren't kidding about working here." Was he possibly doubting me? Then again I was supposed to be 13, I must have been really lucky to get this job, or rather it was a deliberate plan by the system to have me working as a cute maid? I wanted to act like I usually did around those guys, but because the manager sang praises about me to even the other coworkers I had to keep up my professionalism intact.

"Follow me," I said while I guided them to empty seats beside a window. Favoritism, or at least I hoped they liked this arrangement because I sure liked to stare out a window when drinking hot beverages in a coffee shop.

"Here's the menu..." I gave them two sets. "Once you decide on your order, you can call me over by saying Nyan, Nyan~" Smiley looked mortified when I told him as such, why did I have a feeling he would bully Souya to speak it instead?

I was about to walk away but Nahoya grabbed me by the dress.

"Nahoya sweetie there are rules in place that you're not allowed to touch the maid staff." he withdrew his hand.

"How about you let us order right now." I guess he didn't want to force Souya into saying it either. I nodded and asked them cutely for their order. They order one omelet, one curry, and two strawberry lattes.

"Coming right up~," I said in a singing voice and walked away to the preparing station. We had the chef for the food, but I had to make the drinks myself. Once the food was ready I went with the tray to their table, it was drawing with ketchup and strawberry jam time.

"So what does the fine distinguished gentlemen want to be drawn?" I asked, wondering what kind of demands they would have.

"Penguin." That was such a cute request from Smiley.

"Please chant with me Moe Moe Nyan Nyan~" his smile dropped.

"There is no way that is happening." I decided to give him some advice and encouragement.

"Your tough friend are nowhere to be seen, nor judge you for saying cute chants, just enjoy the experience. You can't say no with such a cute maid by your side." I then did the cat pawn movement with my hands while saying.

"Nyan~Nyan~" as adorably I could possibly master.

"Maybe it was a mistake to come here." he looked so serious I couldn't stop myself from giggling.

"You will not tell anyone?" he asked carefully.

"My lips are sealed, I'm a professional after all." I gave him a thumbs up to show my determination in keeping this act a secret.

"Moe Moe Nyan Nyan." of course the chant was longer than that, but I knew there was a possibility of getting beaten up if I kept pushing him to say more. I drew him the penguin with ketchup as he wanted.

"How about the strawberry latte?" he just let me pick something on my own, so I tried my best to draw his face with his puffy hair.

"I'm something of an artist myself," I said smugly and then turned to Souya.