Dark Knight~

My day consisted of the last lesson in our sexual education course, which I was thankful ended, I caught Kazutora trying to sneak again some more condoms into my purse, but this time I managed to stop this maniac and returned them. Since the lesson took place in the morning I had time to make it to my afternoon shift for my maid part-time job.

When I finished the sun was already setting behind the horizon, so I took some time to stop and admire the scenery. It was important to sometimes stop in the crazy haste and enjoy nature's beauty, however, the calming tranquility moment soon ended when I felt a similar sensation of someone staring holes into my neck. I didn't even have to look around, I was certain this absurd guy was back. Couldn't he do something more efficient with his time? No, he had to disturb my solitary time with his weirdness. But it was slowly becoming scarily creepy. When the system gave me the mission I was prepared to see him everywhere but not to this bizarre extent. Just thinking about it gave me shivers down my spine, it didn't help when I realized how the system wanted to screw me over once more.

'Would you rather rent a room inside a love hotel for one hour or terminate the progress of the other mission and go confront Haruchiyo Akashi?' Like I would say goodbye to my 3 promised batches of Pixie Dust. I needed to have the stash filled up asap, thanks to the established date with Taiju. I wasn't convinced about going, but I had the feeling the system wouldn't give me any better options to choose from, or probably they would make me do something as equally bad.

"At least give me direction to the nearest one," I muttered to the GPS function, whereas my wishes were granted and I went my merry way to the closes one. Of course, the first interaction was the staff asking if I knew where I was, I nodded and asked for 1-hour stay feeling quite anxious about being judged. I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

"Your partner will arrive separately?" I nodded my head, not really feeling like explaining that I was just running away from a stalker. But as I was about to walk in to search for the room number I was given, Kakucho emerged.

"Michi, is that you?" He asked looking quite confused, maybe he thought I was forced to come here by someone? But he undoubtedly had perfect timing, I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him inside the establishment.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asked being all flustered as I opened up the room with the key I was provided. I just kept quiet not wanting to have this conversation in the middle of the corridor, so first I shoved him inside and made sure that the Sanzu didn't suddenly change his mind and ventured in here, I guess he had some kind of set limit at how much he was willing to go for his unknown purpose of stalking me. Since he wasn't in sight and the creepy sensation vanished I sighed with relief and shut the door. The room emerged in silence until Kakucho cleared his throat while declaring.

"Michi, I think this development in our relationship is a little bit too hasty." I couldn't believe him.

"I know we promised to marry each other, but we haven't even started dating yet." What was he even talking about?

"Do you really think I'm out here aiming for your booty when we met by pure coincidence?" I asked and pouted, I didn't like how he accused me of something so lewd. However, he soon roared in laughter.

"Relax, I was just joking with you." I was shocked, was this guy jumping onto my teasing vibe? But then his face got all serious.

"I just wanted to light up the mood... I saw this pink-haired guy following you around, but when I tried to confront him he dodged the question and ran... Were you trying to hide in here because of him?" Somehow I was touched by his words, Kakucho seemed really worried for my sake. I nodded my head admitting that's what I came here for.