Rock Club~

It was already the 7th of September on a Wednesday, which meant Kazutora's birthday was around the corner. I was already planning to bake a cake with my own two hands. Yes, who wouldn't feel loved by being given a handmade cake? I was already planning what kind of flavors I wanted to implement. However once Senju came to me during lunch we started to try to figure out how we could put use to this school's music practice room.

"There isn't any band per se in this school, all we have is kids practicing things like piano, violin, and stuff, but things like drums, bass, and guitars seemed to be unused for the most part," Senju mentioned as I nodded along, neither of us joined a club, so maybe we would get permission if we established one of our own.

"How about we create a club, just the two of us, and then give our friends this school's uniforms so they can sneak inside whenever?" I could purchase three additional sets, which probably would come out cheaper than hiring out a whole practice room.

"Sounds good, let's do that." This sounded like a sound plan, we just needed to find a teacher that would oversee our club, my best bet was to go to Mr. Nomura, my homeroom and math teacher.

"You two want to make another music club, but rock orientated?" He asked as we both nodded.

"So like a band... just the two of you?" We decided to not reveal that we planned to drag other girls into it, that came from other schools.

"You two seem quite enthusiastic about it, but to create a new club one needs at least one more person. But considering one of the top students is applying that never joined a club before, the director may change his mind...." He seemed deep in thought.

"How about this girls, I will see what I can do, in the meanwhile, you can try to find another person to join. I'm not sure anyone would want to leave their club, but Kisaki hasn't joined one either." And so he left, to spare me some trouble I just yelled at my class.

"Is anyone interested in joining a music rock club?" Of course, those stuck-up classmates would ignore me, so I strolled to Kisaki, put my hand on his desk, and hovered over him.

"I will not join your silly music rock club, don't even think about asking me." Was his immediate response.

"You don't even need to come, just put your name on the paper,... you won't even do it for me?" He suddenly froze in place, but a few seconds later shook his head. Since this didn't work I had another trap card up my sleeve.

"So you haven't heard..." I asked sounding quite disappointed.

"About what exactly?" I could tell by the second he was becoming more irritated with my

bothering presence.

"I and the girls were planning to create a band and practice in our school, but I guess you don't want to see Hinata play on the keyboard from time to time in this schools practice room, I mean if you were one of the members you could use the clubs' room for studying, but alas we gonna have to find some other establishment in the city to practice music at, such a shame." Of course, as soon he heard Hinata's name being mentioned, and the possibility of seeing her without Takemichi around, he leaped onto the chance.

"Wait!" And gotcha, it was so fun being the one manipulating him into changing his mind, hence I already knew Hinata wouldn't be coming over that often, considering she had her afternoon school to worry about. And unlike the other members she already mastered her instrument, all she needed to do is grasping the song which we still haven't written down.

"I will join." He soon admitted, and I and Senju high-fived as a celebration, yet since she heard the conversation she had some second thoughts about this idea.