Apology~

When I awoke the next morning I felt good about myself, I was still dreading today's meeting with the Haitani brothers, but hey I was already reaching the amount of stats I desired before the Valhalla fight. I checked them out.

Intelligence: 51

Luck: 50

Endurance: 46

Agility: 46

Strength: 45

Previously I believed I would only make it to the 60 mark before reaching Halloween, but hey I maybe would be lucky enough to reach beyond this point. However, would Kazutora really join this fight? I did have a hunch he was getting better, so much so that Kisaki couldn't easily mess with his mental state. Tora had the family he always dreamed of, so there was no reason for blaming Mikey for all his troubles in life, which he previously did.

"If everything goes smoothly the only opponent worth mentioning will be Hanma." Once I dressed up I walked outside to give Kazu-chan a hug. His tired self just hugged me back not really questioning why I demanded one, but then he asked.

"So what was that laughing about yesterday?" did he perhaps only now gain the courage to ask me about it?

"Oh, I was scheming to ruin someone's future plans," I stated proudly, but it seemed like I needed more explanation for my motives. How do I describe it briefly?

"There is one dude that thinks he has the biggest brain out there, so to prove him wrong I plan to crash his plans. And show him who's the real alpha in here." Kazutora scratched his head but accepted my reply, and didn't inquire for more details. So we headed downstairs for some yummy breakfast.

Today I decided to take my guitar with me, together with the speaker. I planned to use the club room for some practice before heading out on my adventure, which could potentially be a trap. And after the initial meeting, I thought it would be fun to visit Izana to see if we could try to play together. We wouldn't want to see him even more depressed. After reaching school I left my instrument in the club room.

Today I decided to annoy Kisaki just a little because how dare he try to scheme something against Kazutora? Not that I knew if he truly did such a thing, maybe I was just searching for excuses to bother him, who knew?

"My fair maiden, how do you fare on this wonderfully sunny day? Can I perhaps sing you a song, to display how deeply intrigued I am by your dashing beauty?" Was the exact word he heard at the lunch break coming from my side. He looked quite baffled, not daring to utter any response so I continued.

I pulled a picture of a cute couple while saying.

"This could be us, but you're playing." I displayed a devastated look on my face to show how deeply I was affected by his lack of affection for me.

"Should I leave you with Hanma next time around?" He asked smugly.

"Okay, I will stop immediately." Would he really use this guy's name whenever he had enough of my theatrics?

Once the classes ended I was shocked to hear Kisaki's request to study in the club room, precisely the day I wanted to use it for my non-existent guitar skills. I let him in but quickly informed him I wanted to practice, he didn't seem to mind, that was until he realized how bad I was.

"Can you stop with the racket?" He asked all annoyed.

"Excuse you, it's a rock club, not a reading club." He didn't seem to like the sassy tone in my voice.

"I will leave soon just bear for it for another 10 minutes." Once that time was over, I handed him the key and asked him to hand it over to me tomorrow since we planned to use the practice room then. I started to make my way to my destination, surely my face scowled when I saw glimpses of their faces. And once our eyes met I didn't spare any time, just equipped Pixie dust into my hand, for safety precautions. There was no way I would trust them fully, you never knew what the system would make them believe next.