Swordmanship~

On Sunday morning, I woke up while holding Senju in my arms, we both were snuggling into each other. This happened because yesterday she insisted on staying the night, there being two main reasons for her request. One because it has been a while since we last had a proper sleepover and two because I basically reserved her whole Sunday for myself and my shenanigans.

Considering how cute she looked an evil plan was already cooking in my mind, I took my phone and decided to bully her boyfriend this fine day by taking a photo and sending it over with a caption.

"My cute girlfriend~." Only after breakfast did I receive a reply, but it seemed like he didn't only stop at sending me a wall of texts. Considering Senju knew and proceeded to ask.

"Michi, what did you do for Chifuyu to keep telling me he's jealous?" I gave her a smug smile, showing her the picture. Was she perhaps telling me to stop?

"Great, let's send him some more." And so we did upon her request. The first was of us hugging, the second was where I was giving her a peek on the cheek, and the third one was where I was the one receiving it. So a call came thru.

"Is it fun to play with my feelings like this?" Chifuyu asked as we just laughed.

"Come on you know we are just joking around." His response was.

"With Michi, I never know." Rude.

"I would never go for people that are already taken, listen gotta have some dignity and manners, but at the same time I can bully you a little from time to time."

"Please stop bullying me I have a weak heart." He said it in such a strange tone it must have been a joke.

"Should I have an ambulance on standby, you may not be able to handle my next move," I expressed, while Senju was just laughing in the background.

"There is more?"

"Yes gotta drag my girl on a date, for a picnic perhaps?"

"I want to be on board," Chifuyu demanded.

"Sorry, in any other circumstances I would, but my brother is coming, and yeah you know where he is mentally at the moment."

"I guess we would end up in a fight." He admitted, at least he was understanding.

"Next time, after the fight between Valhalla and Toman I will make sure to add you to the equation." Chifuyu seemed to be happy with this development.

"Promise?" He asked as I agreed.

"Yeah, you got my word." And so we put on the Hanfu's I bought after our conversation, yes I was going to walk around in this all day and force other acquaintances to wear them as well. You can't be ashamed of your style if you have a whole party rocking up the same outfit behind you.

"Stonks." I was checking myself in the mirror admiring the handicraft and the amazing piece I had the chance to wear.

"Kazutora are you ready?" I asked since mom was kind enough to prepare food for us for this marvelous trip. My incredible plan was to have food inside the forest and afterward engage in some role-playing and swordplay. And who was taking care of securing some wooden swords? Ran. It felt so strange to have someone that was considered a full-fledged adult come around to play with me.

Could he possibly think that my weird ideas were funny? Enjoyable?

I knocked on Kazutora's door, only to hear him talking with someone on the phone.

"That won't happen Hanma, not today." I just opened the door, stormed inside, and snatched the phone away from his hands while telling the giraffe.

"Big brother is mine for the day, so piss off! You may not get an ounce of his attention span today." And I ended the call while turning to Kazutora.