Festival Preparations~

In the morning the first thing I did was check my stats, as I wanted to have a rough estimate on when I would accumulate enough stats to reach the 70 mark.

Intelligence: 70

Luck 69

Endurance: 69

Agility: 68

Strength: 70

Great, marvelous even if I was lucky enough I would only need to receive 4 additional stats to reach my goal. And I still had two big missions active that would give me 13 additional points upon completion. One for performing as a band and the second for keeping my identity as Jesus Honda safe.

So I was positive in that aspect, considering if I used my cards right, none of the dudes could really get in my way. The only thing I was worried about was my lack of fighting experience, yes I gained some by following Hanma's orders at times. But the whole battle was going to be chaotic, perhaps being present at the Bloody Halloween would be overwhelming.

"Wait wouldn't my brother be shocked to see me being part of Valhalla? What if I use the shock factor for my own benefit and force him to return home with me?" Yes if Kazutora didn't follow thru with Kisaki's wishes it would be harder for him to find someone to proceed with his stupid plan. After all, getting arrested with so many witnesses was unavoidable.

Also, the only reason Keisuke died in the first place was that he inflicted himself with another injury so Kazutora wouldn't feel bad.

"That whole arc was a mess." I sighed, but yeah if Tora was out of the picture everything was going to be alright at least I hoped so.

"But a flawed strategy is better than no strategy at all." Maybe that's what the system wanted all along? Why else would it only let me reveal my face during the fight? After all this thinking I merely got ready for school.

Once I follow thru with all the classes, it was time to start preparing for the festival. Everyone would come together and make the necessary decorations and stuff to keep it all going.

Yet my excitement was gone when I found out my only ally in this class was going to leave, so I grabbed his sleeve.

"Come on, stay with me, please?" I begged Kisaki already seeing how the girl which I nicknamed Big Bully was giving me nasty looks. I could tell she was up to no good.

"Like I will waste my time... why don't you ask that tall guy to come to help you out?" I crossed my arms and pouted while hearing the first part, but got totally confused with the later part of the sentence.

"Who?" I asked and tilted my head but he just sent a glare, took his bag, and left.

"Why he gotta be so mean?" What was his deal? And which tall guy did he mean? Did he know how little that description narrowed it down? Was it Ran he was referring to? Since he saw him at the Toman meeting?

"I can just try to make it work." Since it was for a festival I truly wanted to enjoy it to the fullest, I just needed one of my classmates in charge to grant me a task. Who would have thought that their bullying would be the opposite of giving me all the work? No matter who I tried to help they always insisted I was doing it wrong and snatched all the supplies from my hands.

"What is this circus?" I asked myself, but the least I could do in this situation was to ask the girls that were selected to be maids about the outfits they were planning to opt for, short or long dresses. I concluded that it was important we had some kind of matching designs, but only this wacky dialogue came out of their mouths.

"Do you really believe that we will let you be one of the maids? You will scare away all the customers. Why don't you just make some kissing booth at the side and sit there as a form of decoration?" Her words made no sense but neither did the mission that I got soon after.