Jesus Honda~

It was Wednesday, already 28th September, the day I planned to join Kisaki's little gang.

As soon as I woke up I was already trying to find a solution to the problem that manifested itself. Another issue that arrived in my head was concluding whether to tell my parents the truth right off the bat. I believed Kazutora needed a push from everyone in the right direction, so I knew if I properly explained his circumstances to our parents they would be understanding, but I couldn't deny the fact there was this tiny speck of fear of my parents starting to see Kazutora in a different light.

Although they were wonderful parents they were in fact still human and prone to make mistakes. I shook my head, causing Kazutora to wake up from his slumber. I just smiled in his direction and patted his head.

"Is it already time for school?" He asked as I nodded, I woke probably earlier than expected most likely from all the stress I was under.

But if Kisaki's ability was S class, if it worked like in games did it mean I had to find someone whose speaking ability was SS class? Where was I supposed to locate such a chad? There had to be someone like that in the therapist profession right? Since at times people took on jobs they were excelling at.

"Michi why are you so down?" My brother asked, maybe I should have told him beforehand to stay away from Kisaki, that all he ever does is tell unspeakable lies or whatever. But if I dated that guy, wouldn't Kazutora be against it?

"I just didn't sleep well..." I informed him, as we went for our usual breakfast. Of course, after our parents expressed their relief that they were happy he was safe, they gave him a stern lecture to at least inform them next time thru another person where he was. And if one phone battery wasn't enough he could get another one. I guess sometimes their ideas could be too overbearing.

When I arrived at school the whole day felt like it was stretching out endlessly, I had all the items I needed to pull this off. I bought insoles, to make myself look taller, and hair extensions. Even with a mask, I guess someone could mistake me for myself, so I needed to at least change some details in my appearance. Hanma would see my face only once so I needed to erase the possibility in his head that I could be Michi, by all means.

When I arrived at the gym the adults could see stress written all over my face.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head.

"Does it mean you want to postpone this session?" That was the first time Wakasa even suggested such a thing.

"Awww are you worried for me? I knew I was the apple of your eye." I gave him a hug, as he just stood there dumbfounded.

"What is that even supposed to mean?" Or right I guess the meaning didn't translate to Japanese.

"Nevermind, let's do this." I changed my clothes and took this lesson very seriously.

"So how is it gonna be, do you want to continue the training for another month?" I wasn't too sure, what did I need more, training, or time for Valhalla activities? I was already busy as it was and I still needed to focus on the band activities.

"I need time to think this thru, I will let you know on the 1st of October." He seemed content with my answer.

When the training was over I changed my clothes, I made sure to wear something more oversized like a hoodie so no one could tell my gender in the first place. I didn't want to get too much attention from the guys, which could take happen if they knew I was a girl. After sliding some insoles into my sneakers and putting blonde hair extensions into my hair, to look cooler. I proceeded to put my hair into a ponytail.

"Yes with such a look no one will be any wiser." And so I took my bike to prove I had one. Once I was close enough I drank the potion, the taste was interesting, though I could modify my features however I wanted to. Hence I manifested facial parts that were hard to look at. Once I found the abounded arcade I walked in, not many members seemed to have gathered there. I guess it must have been due to the fact that the gang was new, and was lacking in members still. But hey they nonetheless had a whole month to gather more people.