Captain Meeting~

In class I took a quick look at my phone display, reminding myself that today on the 8th of November I needed to show up for a Toman captain meeting that was taking place in the evening after school hours. Since I had no official uniform yet, they asked me to arrive in casual wear with Takemichi at my side.

And as for the topic that we would discuss, it wasn't like some other gang picked a fight with us, no it was just that the two heads couldn't figure out what to do during the current circumstances. After-all Pah-chin was back and now we were playing the game 'Who will remain the 3rd division captain?'

Considering I somehow convinced Draken and Mikey to keep Kisaki around, it was no doubt a concern of ours that he would resent us if we stripped him from the captain title, due to his enormous ego.

I turned to Tetta and shot him a smile while proclaiming.

"Aren't you lucky?... You will even see your adorable girlfriend at the captains' meeting tonight." He scoffed remaining silent.

"Should we proclaim our eternal love for each other in front of everyone else? What do you say? I even let you sit on my lap as a bonus?" I winked in his direction.

"Stop with this nonsense, like I will be caught doing lovey-dovey shit in such a setting, aren't you afraid of upsetting the other guys because you failed to take their matters seriously?"

"Not really, Mikey should have seen this coming if he was being aware of my personality when making that decision of appointing me to such a high position. Besides, why would I take fighting seriously, when it's only mid? I rather use my spare time for more important stuff like teasing people and bullying my hubby." I made a heart with my fingers showing it off to him.

"Why don't you bully someone else?" He questioned, was it already too much for him to stomach?

"And make them accidentally mistake it for flirting? I could never do something like this to my lovely Dumpling." He glared in my direction.

"Don't call me that."

"Dumpling?" I asked and tilted my head to the side while he nodded his head.

"But it fits... since you're a snack." I looked at him seriously and showed him a thumbs up, but he just facepalmed, did it mean he didn't like such compliments, or was he still playing hard to get?

I scratched my head in confusion, considering at times his actions and words didn't match.

Before lunch came I informed my friends that today I wanted to eat with someone else, a special someone in my class. They seemed surprised at the news, considering my bad blood with my classmates, but they wished me luck and weren't nosy about it.

"Babe, look I made you this," I said whipping out a bento box, that I prepared myself in the morning.

"Aren't I the sweetest girlfriend you ever had?" But his response was not something I expected him to admit.

"Thing is you're the only girlfriend I ever had so there is nothing much to compare." I pouted and flicked his forehead, couldn't he just agree with it instead? Nevertheless, he didn't seem that angry at my reaction, just snatched the food away from my palms, and that's when a mission popped up.

'Would you rather suddenly take back your bento from your boyfriend as a punishment and refuse to feed him or feed him yourself?" I was pumped it was time for the torture chamber.

"I shall feed you myself." I declared but he retaliated.

"Shouldn't you focus on eating, the break is not going to last forever?" He did have a solid point.