Royal Jester~

Since yesterday I was reluctant with sharing what took place after my initial part-time job ended, Kazutora decided to bombard me with questions, first thing in the morning. Did he perhaps believe that my tired state with his endless begging would change my mind, just to make him stop? Well if so he was completely right. But why did he care so much? Was my life this entertaining from his perspective? Well, I guess no one else was living the craziest life, running around bothering people daily mind you.

"Okay, I will tell you, just stop talking," I said sitting on the bed as he joined me.

"So one of my friends." I made some quotation marks around the friend part, because Hakkai didn't see me as one, and because he set me up with someone so off the rails.

"They set me up on a blind date of a sort with their older brother." He nodded following nicely so far.

"And then badabii badaboo, it turns out that the muscular giant that appeared inside my dream is in fact a real person and he turned out to be my date yesterday." Kazutora just had this blank expression as if he was giving himself time to progress my words inside his brain.

"Wait for real? You're not pulling my leg?" He asked as I shook my head in denial.

"Totally happened." Kazutora laughed holding his stomach in the progress. Was this really top-tier comedy? Geez, they needed better tv-shows in those parts of the world then.

"Did he say the infamous phrase?" He asked and then conveyed with the creepiest voice.

"Hey, baby girl." I shivered just hearing this however, was my humor rubbing on Kazutora?

"No it didn't, but never do this again." I could see myself screaming if Taiju said those words to me.

"Also thankfully the world doesn't hate me this much," I added, but a few seconds later I saw him pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I could tell he was up to no good while that strange smirk was plastered all over his face.

"Of course, I must share it with Baji!" He yelled and now I went into a pursuit to stop him from calling Keisuke. We ran around until Kazutora finally decided it would be easier to just invite him over because it would be harder to stop him then.

"I will ask him to come over." I rolled my eyes, realizing it was an error in my insight to share this information with him, but hey at least he doesn't know who I was seeing.

"Whatever, become the gossip girl you always wanted to be." He furrowed his brows but called Keisuke over anyway. I went to change because today I had my training with Wakasa once again. Keisuke actually arrived when I was about to leave the house.

"Have fun, just don't seduce more guys when you're out there," Kazutora said, did he believe I seduced Taiju or something? I decided to answer with something sassy as a comeback.

"It's not my fault I'm so beautiful and popular." Popular with only delinquents for that matter, and people associated with them, was it also some kind of scheme by the system so I wouldn't waste my time on other people?

"Where are you going?" Keisuke asked as I just simply explained.

"Out to annoy my fighting instructor." And I closed the door in his face, afraid he would ask me whatever he could join.

Today it was only Takeomi inside the gym, but as soon I arrived he mentioned something about.

"I need to go out for a smoke." I normally would have left him alone, but today a mission popped up.

'Would you rather keep Takeomi Akashi company for his quick smoke or tell him to stop smoking?' Why would I keep him company when the cigarette smell was so awful? Also, why risk inhaling it myself?