Procrastinator's Homework~

When I woke up the next morning, there was already someone going around in the kitchen preparing food. I waltzed over and found Emma on the spot making us breakfast, she was quite an early bird, wasn't she? The person that followed behind me was Hinata so, I wiggled my eyebrows at her because a random idea entered my mind. There was always time for chaos.

"Watch this," I told Hinata as I put my hands around Emma, giving her a back-hug while voicing.

"You're the best girlfriend ever." She seemed first shook at first but later responded.

"Are you planning to start another fight with Draken?" I shook my head in denial of such accusations this early in the morning.

"I already told him I wouldn't steal his girlfriend, but I can steal as many hugs I want when he's not around. Also, I have other tall people to annoy." Hakkai was one of them, I guess in turn karma hit me with Taiju.

Soon enough Emma requested our help and we started with cutting and finding stuff around the kitchen, I in fact had more experience in the finding game since I used this kitchen previously.

"So what are your plans for today?" I was wondering whether it was the perfect time to drag Taiju's ass on a date, but then a thought hit me that I had no clue where the best fortune tellers were located. I didn't want to get scammed with a scenario where the person would try to please us.

"I am planning to go on a shopping spree with Yuzuha, Senju, and Momo." I nodded but soon inquired.

"Right Emma do you have any good fortune-telling places?" I asked once the food was finished and all the three other girls rose from the bed.

"Why are you asking?" Yuzuha seemed to be really curious so I decided to tell her the truth.

"I can't seem to get rid of Taiju's ass no matter what I say or do... so I thought maybe if he hears from another party that can foresee the future that we are not meant to be, he will piss off once and for all." Yuzuha nodded but soon Emma questioned.

"What are you gonna do if the fortune teller says the opposite, which I actually do doubt since there is another person meant for you Michi." I took a guess the person whose name she changed to boyfriend in my contact list was indeed Keisuke, how many more people would join this club I had no clue. But there was no way I and Taiju were compatible, right? I mean he had his sweet moments, but every time I felt something was starting to spark, he managed to ruin the moment.

Another problem was, that my type wasn't muscular giants, I liked cute and pretty boys. I nodded my head at my thought, but then Senju voiced her opinion.

"But can't you just beat him up? Rather than going around in circles? If you want me Benkei and Wakasa can do it for you." I shook my head, I knew that if I pissed him off his stupid ass would take out his anger on other people.

"Yuzuha expressed that since he met me, he suddenly calmed down a little and stopped being so aggressive toward everyone, so I assume if I piss him off he will just resort to his old ways and beat up Yuzuha and Hakkai to take out his anger about the situation. Compared to that, a few dates and spending some time with his annoying ass is nothing." Yuzuha gasped at the news.

"That's the first thing I hear about it." She seemed moved and that's when she said something outrageous again.

"I changed my mind, if you want to date Hakkai you can." I choked on the miso soup I was drinking.

"I'm already lost Michi, so who do you even like?" Emma questioned since she guessed we two must have had a conversation about it. I sighed, when would people realize I just liked to mess around with guys, as friends.