Gang Mission~

Yesterday I made a spreadsheet with all the pros and cons of joining one gang or the other, however since I couldn't come to any agreement with myself, I decided that sleeping on the matter could be helpful.

Nevertheless, when I woke up no magical answers came to my mind, which prompted me to whip out the pages once more to consider my options, but I was still struggling.

"Let's think this thru... Taiju may treat me better, but considering his weird obsession, he may start to annoy me more frequently. And I don't want his whole gang treating me like his possession. On the other spectrum it would be fun to mess with Koko, but do I really want to associate with their dirty money?" Then my eyes shifted to Valhalla.

"Nobody said I need to endure till Bloody Halloween, I could always dip on the last day. But I don't feel like dealing with Hanma, sure I could use an excuse I joined because I saw Kisaki roaming around, but wouldn't he suspect me, after all, what kind of girl joins a gang to chase after a crush?... Then again I could be the first to do that." At least that sounded like a quite hilarious scenario in my head. The problem was from the outsider's perspective it was Hanma that was the one making decisions inside the gang, who knew what this weirdo would come up with? It could essentially be like the Taiju scenario but worse.

"But having an eye on both Tora and Keisuke would be good." I had to consider Kisaki's nasty ability, he and his snake tongue. Since it was an S skill, he could easily manipulate people's emotions and judgment at least if their intelligence was really low. Also, sure Kisaki may have seen me as a friend for now, but who knew what was his priority, his friendship, or his end goal?

"Aghhhh this is too hard!" I screamed into my pillow, trashing around in my bed.

"If I join Valhalla, Toman may fall back onto the spy theory once more... Sanzu would probably be delighted if he saw me having connections to Valhalla indeed.... but to be honest the results may not be any better if I join Black Dragon either." Then a random thought hit me.

"If only I could join without revealing my identity..." But then I sat up remembering an item in my inventory that I never got the chance to use.

"Face-changing potion." Even if it only worked for one hour, that could be still enough time to fool someone right?

I tried to give Taiju an answer right away, but he didn't pick up. Instead, I pulled up the system window and made my final decision.

"Valhalla here I come." Soon a window popped up informing me of the next hurdle to the quest.

"As of now, you have 2 weeks to find yourself in the Valhalla ranks." With this pretty language, it almost sounded like I was joining some kind of soldier training.

"I just hope I will avoid Hanma's attention... but since I'm not the strongest that won't happen right?"

Once breakfast was consumed, as I was heading to school I received the anticipated call.

"So babe were you calling to accept my offer?" Another nickname did he never get tired?

"I'm not sure what your babe thinks, but I was calling you to refuse your offer instead." It became deadly silent on the other end, was he calculating the best answer?

"What's the reason?" Not sure why he wanted a girl to join his gang, but I answered with half the truth.

"I simply don't have much time to spare, I already have the training to take care of, and recently I joined a club in school, so most of its activities will take up my precious time." But then decided to sprinkle some bullshitting for good measure.

"I just gave it consideration, out of respect for you." I hung on the call right after, or maybe it was a bad move, wouldn't he think I finished the call because I was embarrassed?