Date Streak~

On Monday when I was preparing myself for school, I reminded myself to check the current stats for proper evaluation, I knew I was close to reaching the 80 stats mark

On Monday when I was preparing myself for school, I reminded myself to check the current stats for proper evaluation, I knew I was close to reaching the 80 stats mark. Usually, I wouldn't have bothered with this kind of thing, but reminding myself of the pain and how the fight was taking place tomorrow I couldn't possibly arrive there and not battle because of the excruciating pain.

"Intelligence is eighty-one, Luck eighty, Endurance seventy-nine, Agility seventy-eight, and Strength eighty-one as well... looks like I need to be more mindful of my choices, and make sure no rewards are granting me any Endurance or Agility points." That was the best option, it was better to feel a little dizzy during the meeting thereafter than letting myself suffer throughout the battle, especially when I was the one that brought it forth.

"I haven't paid this much attention to the rewards since I first came into this world." Speaking of such matters made me a little nostalgic, recalling the first memories I made in this world.

"I can't believe it has been so long." But at the same time, even though nearly half a year had gone by, it surely felt like I had been in this world for much longer.

"Weird." I started to pack the things I needed into my backpack, but couldn't do but ponder.

"I wonder where that guy plans to take me today." I was taken aback by yesterday's suggestion for another date, I thought he would have enough after spending three whole days with me, and expected him to have a tantrum demanding to leave him alone outside school hours because he needed a break from my presence. But this change in his attitude was warmly welcomed.

"Weird, but I do like it." I giggled to myself and headed out on my usual road to school.

On my way there, I decided to give Chifuyu a call, to not only warn him but also to convey my complaints.

"Why are you calling?" I could hear some kind of skepticism coming out in his voice.

"Listen, you should stop giving Keisuke strange advice, and odd romance manga to read, that guy is getting out of hand."

"Well maybe if you accepted him from the get-go, possibly he wouldn't need to use such drastic tactics." I sighed, what was I even expecting?

"I understand that in your own little world, Keisuke deserves everything he desires, but this guy was talking to a child, which was me, because I turned into one... about having kids, in public. Do you know what kind of trouble he would be getting into if someone overheard the conversation?... Just please don't recommend him any strange teenage pregnancy stories."

"To my defense, I had no idea that specific manga had such topics involved." So my deductions were right and Chifuyu was the bad influence.

"But don't girls like this kind of talk?"

"Adults maybe, people my age, I don't think so."

"But Takemichi told me you were an adult before, so I thought..." Did I need to stop Takemichi from giving out unconventional advice too?